Jump to content

PikaPuff

AF Member
  • Posts

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PikaPuff

  1. If I like an anime I will buy the manga.
  2. Hello thank you all for welcoming me here.
  3. I like to read manga more I guess because I've always liked to read over everything, ever since I was a kid I was getting lost in books and even though manga is a little different than a typical book, it still makes me get lost in the story and enjoy the experience of reading.
  4. The Mask (1994). I have watched this movie before but I rewatch it sometimes because it's one of my favorite funny movies.
  5. Thank you all for welcoming me here.
  6. I went to a friend's house and played games with them.
  7. It's the exact same temperature where I'm at in Pennsylvania.
  8. For lunch I had a tuna fish sandwich, a bottle of water and a small piece of cake.
  9. Hello, you seem nice, I hope we can be friends
  10. The past few months I've been getting through some of my anime lists which included The Apothecary Diaries, Can A Boy-Girl Friendship Survive?, Witch Watch and 365 Days to the Wedding. The rest of my plans now include watching Angel Beats which I have currently started and working to finish. I'm a little behind in watching this since it's a pretty old one. Classroom of the Elite, Tokyo Ghoul and Black Butler are next on my lists. I'm trying to watch some anime that is older that I haven't seen yet which is my main goal.
  11. Hello, I'm a new member I've been peeking in for a few days on the forum and I really enjoy reading everything you share here. I've posted a little bit but not yet made an introduction topic. I hope I can make some more friends here. I've been a fan of anime since I was a kid and now in my 20's still love everything about it. My favorite is and always will be Pokemon and I love all things related to Studio Ghibli - most especially Totoro.
×
×
  • Create New...