-
Posts
53 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by PenguinO
-
Yup Quality is usually more significant than quickness. No need to hurry.
-
Nice!! Did you overcut some parts of the stroke (black line)?
-
Good But with a bit strange hand pose Maybe, it would be better to send Nep's hands off screen. or use Neps from GF Image Board or V2 Nep http://www.compileheart.com/neptune/v2/characters/?page=neptune
-
-
No Neptune yet but Noire, Compa and Pururut?!
-
From page #1 Should we ask Bakaath to adjust the rules first?
-
Correct! Please take your turn.
-
I mostly use GRAND FORCE Image Board for anime/game pictures. I think so. Also, it can be a pain to trace and remove dead images from all forum posts.
-
-
-
Fate / Stay Night?
-
Yup, I know. VMware itself is not an OS but it can be installed on many major OS to run guest OS inside. VMware also has it OS versions called VMware ESX / ESXi if I remember correctly. But they are not suitable for desktop use anyway.
-
Correct Please take your turn.
-
Migration finished? Not begin yet? I think the schedule time is 12:00H UTC (22:00H UTC+10) Correct me if I'm wrong.
-
-
-
It's the second season named Seitokai no Ichizon Lv.2 Please take your turn.
-
-
Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation - General Discussion
PenguinO replied to Optic's topic in Anime Discussion
Reporting in -
-
-
Vocal track: Kirihirake! Gracie☆Star, RoPlay☆Star Girl Non Vocal Track: Sailing of A Daydream (VII Choujigen Map)
-
"OTL Give!!
-
It's Zettai Karen Children the Unlimited (The first season) Please take your turn
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.