Jump to content

Metro

Moderator
  • Posts

    846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    40

Everything posted by Metro

  1. Welcome hope you like it here!
  2. whenever Nuh decides to end it I win.
  3. Metro

    Judge

    I had started reading Judge after I had finished Doubt cause Judge was the sequel but eh didn't have the time.
  4. I played a tiny bit of Tera but can't be bothered any more because of the the internet, I use to play WoW, Wildstar, Final Fantasy 14 (the best MMORPG I've ever played), Aura Kingdom, Tom Clancy’s The Division (which I made thread on during it's beta https://animeforums.net/community/threads/tom-clancys-the-division.2133/) anyone currently I've been playing Elder Scrolls Online, I know it got a lot of hate during it's launch and honestly I also hated on it because the beta was just terrible, but after giving it another chance ZeniMax Media really did fix the game and make it more enjoyable (shame I can't say the same thing about the questing in the game).
  5. Happy Birthday!

    1. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      Arigatou ne Metro-saaaaan!!!! *blows up confetti*

    2. Wodahs

      Wodahs

      happy birthday miss , same day as my brother and today here is the 8th oops I forgot him till I read this and that's three after me and I still forgot him :P

    3. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      Hahahaha Poor Brother. Tell him Happy Birthday as well! And thank youuuui Shadow!

  6. Should be active again since I've returned from the UK!

  7. Welcome to AF!

    1. TheOtakuMaster

      TheOtakuMaster

      Thx. AF is awesome..... AF lol

×
×
  • Create New...