Jump to content

Metro

Moderator
  • Posts

    846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    40

Everything posted by Metro

  1. I was never really a fan of Chinese food, the very few times I had it, I had very little so I will just say nope I don't like it.
  2. I don't really have pizza anymore, when I did I loved having just a plan cheese pizza.
  3. Metro

    Siblings?

    I have an older brother and we get along pretty well.
  4. well I guess until it closes I win.
  5. Welcome to AF Sekky! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
  6. Metro

    Christmas hat's!

    if I had one I would post it but I do not so sorry
  7. Welcome Yuki to AF! Hope you have a great time here!
  8. I just realised it's been a year and one day since I've joined this forum :D this place has the greatest community I've ever seen!

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Metro

      Metro

      I plan to stay here for the foreseeable future! so yep you guys are gonna be stuck with me for a long time :D

    3. Belgrade_assassin

      Belgrade_assassin

      You've done a lot in a year, I thought you were here since like forever. :O

    4. Frost
  9. awww.. now I have 398 posts from 554 to 459 to 398... oh well

    1. Optic

      Optic

      The forum consolidation is complete - it won't drop any further I promise! I lost hundreds too but had to be done for Google-sama, they don't like thin content - many of those episode threads had 0 posts.

    2. Frost

      Frost

      You will have plenty of opportunity to make up those posts metro~! And hopefully with more reward. ;)

  10. Welcome to AF! Hope you have a great time here!
  11. *while Rye and Belgrade fight over victory Metro sneaks up onto the hill and places his flag of victory* I WIN!
  12. Happy Birthday!

    1. HayHay

      HayHay

      thank you it means alot :)

    2. Belgrade_assassin

      Belgrade_assassin

      Geez! I've missed it! :O Sorry about that... Happy bday Austin! :D Here's my gift for you! https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71GsT5Z3amL._SL1500_.jpg

    3. HayHay

      HayHay

      lol thank you and that looks awesome :)

  13. Happy Birthday!

×
×
  • Create New...