Jump to content

Metro

Moderator
  • Posts

    846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    40

Everything posted by Metro

  1. I don't watch a lot of anime anymore but tbh when I did it really didn't influence my life any differently to what other stuff did, it was just kinda something I'd watch to relax or if I had free time but after I'd just be like "Hmm that was pretty good" and goes back to doing everything as normal.
  2. Any people here interested in the NBA or European basketball? 

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. brycec

      brycec

      I think European basketball is roughly the same as the NBA, since I remember hearing about some kind of international group that deals with basketball in DC. It might not be the most reliable source, and I would have to look into it later, but sports are pretty much the same around the world, at least until you get football, since that is soccer around the world, but the American variant is closer to rugby.

    3. Metro

      Metro

      European basketball known mostly as the Euroleague is basically the NBA yeah but for countries like Greece, Spain, Russia, Ect. 

  3. So basically the point of this thread is to see would you pick something you love more than anything and something you want to pursue as a career or a big part of your life over someone you love (such as wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend)?
  4. Due to being pretty much overbooked this week myself and trying to cope with it all it made me wonder how other people cope with it or how they deal with having too much going on in a short period of time and trying to make time for family or other hobbies?
  5. Metro

    Relieving Stress

    The way I deal with stress is basketball, unless I have a stressful game coming or training was stressful or the pressure is getting to me then it's music and basketball will relieve that, But most of the time it's just being with my girlfriend that relieves the most stress for me.
  6. Metro

    Hey all ^w^

    WELCOME BACK XYRO Though I'm not really active myself anymore due to focusing on other parts of my life and not having much time for here anymore, it's great to see you back among us again ^-^
  7. The only thing I really like is Ice Tea
  8. But every time you hurt me, the less that I cry

    1. RyePotatoes

      RyePotatoes

      And everytime you leave me the quicker these tears dry. Wahhhhhhh, Sam Smith desu?

    2. ItsSammy

      ItsSammy

      I love that song.

  9. When your finger is completely messed up but you dont want to miss any basketball training.

  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inGi9MlKD1k
  11. Metro

    Life.

    Hmmm I actually really like this idea. So on the subject of life and what I've been up too. 1: Trying to fix my sleeping issues and getting a nice routine of bed early and getting up at 5am and doing a morning workout and stuff 2: Been really pushing myself in training as Muhammad Ali once said "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" 3: Trying to make time to enjoy my other hobbies and spend time with friends and my gf 4: Trying to stay fit 5: just trying to enjoy life as a kid and do as much as I can because so many people die regretting not what they did but what they didn't do, I like living in the moment because tomorrow you might not wake up so live life like it's your last (doesn't mean I like dreaming about the future and having some idea of what I'd like it to be like) So how about everyone else, what's up in your life's?
  12. Find it somewhat creepy because I have no idea how you'd find my location but heck if you're friendly I'll offer you some tea or a drink in general.
  13. Somewhat I mean her character in general just annoys me I don't really know why it's just one of them things you just don't like but cant explain why.
  14. Wonder if it's a dream, Try to do as much in life as I can after getting a second chance.
  15. I haven't properly played ranked dota in 1-2 years because I fell out with team members and just never bothered playing solo or getting back into it, My favourite heroes though would have to be Broodmother, Pudge, Viper, Shadow Fiend and pretty much anyone who I can make work in mid.
  16. Welcome to AF! Hope you have a great time here!
  17. 1: I don't think it sounds like a girl 2: Maybe he is? 3: Meh
  18. 1: I just prefer his characteristics and his view on things and plus he's quite amusing 2: I wasn't the biggest fan of N 3: Somewhat 4: L Lawliet if I remember correctly. 5: Nate River
  19. Hey, I'm Metro an old timer I joined the forums back in Dec 27, 2015 not that active anymore. I thought this was a great opportunity for you guys to ask me questions and to have a bit of fun! :3 SOOOO ASK AWAY!
  20. I'll be gone for 2 week just a heads up

    1. Viper

      Viper

      Take care and come back soon

  21. I just realised I'm 2 months older then you :P

    1. Wodahs

      Wodahs

      I just realised I'm 1 months 2 days and a few years older then @[727:Metro] :P

    2. Metro

      Metro

      I just realised I'm 1 month 2 days and a few years younger then Wodahs O_O

×
×
  • Create New...