Jump to content

Metro

Moderator
  • Posts

    846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    40

Everything posted by Metro

  1. Welcome Ryuu hope you have a great time here! I love your avatar :3 I'm a massive fan of haikyuu
  2. Happy Birthday

  3. Welcome Blueninjaneko hope you have a great time here!
  4. I'm 50/50 about this, I would love to but counting how awkward my schedule is I don't think it would work, from Monday to Thursday I'm not free because of school and than sports can easily collide with the rest I could possibly turn up for some nights.
  5. Welcome to AF Javaman, hope you enjoy it here!

  6. I was thinking that some anime forum merchandise would be pretty sick such as T-shirts and plenty of other items since the logo does fit with stuff in something like a black mug with the logo on it would be pretty cool. It's more of just a thought and if it's possible than that would be pretty cool! Websites like spreadshirt do custom items.
  7. Welcome Meggle. Hope you have a great time here!
  8. Elder Scrolls Online, I haven't played it since beta and it was really bad then but it's actually pretty good now.
  9. my room is getting so close to what I've been wanting for years!

  10. Welcome LP to AF! hope you have a great time here!
  11. Won't be on much next week since I have exams and I'm having to travel to England since my uncle died.

    1. Frost

      Frost

      I am sorry for your loss Metro. I hope for safe travel and we look forward to seeing you when you return.

  12. did a 5k run for the school, so fun!

    1. RyePotatoes
    2. Metro

      Metro

      you have to do it once a year for three years, this is my second and it was really fun.

  13. bad day in school -.-

  14. I always feel bad when I don't welcome a new member

  15. I'm extremely awkward with people in person and can't keep any eye contact what so ever
  16. My laugh changes sometimes it sounds really evil and sinister others it's out of control crazy....
  17. Milk and most ice creams make me sick but I'm not lactose intolerance
  18. Custard and home made muffins :crazy:
  19. Long story to cut it short boat feel over me, water started feeling the only breathing place I had to swim out under the boat with no idea where I was going and I got out. It wasn't as dramatic as it sounds just scary at the moment
  20. I got stuck under a boat once that's why I don't like water aswell its a terrifying experience
×
×
  • Create New...