Jump to content

Sasuke

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Sasuke

  1. It is one of those long, long shows like @Sakura said. I think it worth the watch however as it does get pretty good. I also enjoyed Boruto which I just recently finished all of it. Sasuke as an adult is pretty cool in it.
  2. Sasuke

    Runescape

    You have to kill it within two minutes or it uses the apocalypse attack and insta kills everyone. It's probably better to do it with a group. Btw Jase said he was going to do Callistos this weekend if you wanted to.
  3. Seems like a really nice place and pretty quiet, judging from the pictures, there doesn't seem like a lot of people there. I don't like going on hiking trails where you run into someone every few minutes.
  4. How do you sleep after posting those lol
  5. Drawing more Sasuke is better than essays I like this one too especially the kid version.
  6. These are lovely to look at Serey. I'd really like to see the pictures you get from your upcoming sunset cruise too. I imagine they'll be pretty amazing.
  7. Sasuke

    Runescape

    Why are we talking about Oda? Lol I'm going to level to 80 and finish up mine and farm chaos avenger class as well since it's the new best. I need to go get Arch Paladin, I'll probably skip the grind since it's buyable and just buy it with AC.
  8. Overall not too shabby. Much better than yesterday because my day wasn't quite so long.
  9. That sounds like a really good plan. You don't want to be bored to tears every day
  10. "So edgy" I love it
  11. Sasuke

    Runescape

    That's the only way to get through to half of these basement dwellers Precisely. Completely off topic but I was able to recover my AQW main I had when we were kids we need to play together, there is so much new content. I was going through some stuff about the game and they've added so much. I used to be maxed at level 65 now the max level is 100 so I've got some training to do lol.
  12. Welcome to AF. It's great to see new members.
  13. I had work early today I got called in for 4 am at the hospital. It was an extremely busy day and I wanted to play something after work but I really only feel like sleeping now.
  14. In one word : exhausted. I might go to bed early.
  15. It's raining now and has been most of the day.
  16. Lillie what the hell are those
  17. Bursting or barraging tasks. Use a Venator bow. Blocking annoying or slow tasks, think black demons, iron or steel dragons..you need a good block list set for starters which you can get from point farming. To block: Do turael point boosting (9 tasks from turael and every 10th task from duradel or konar) until you have enough points to buy and stop the tasks you don't want and sort out your block list. Have around 100 points in reserve for skipping tasks At 75 slayer, for the fastest exp/h you should block wyrms, abberant spectres, spiritual creatures, and whatever task you don't like until 87, when you block drakes and cave kraken. Dagganoths and Kalphites are the fastest exp at around 60-75k/h with cannon. Suqah and Ice Trolls are the second fastest at around 50k/h with cannon. Dust devils can be bursted with ancient magicks in the catacombs. Nechs are unlocked at 80 and can also be bursted. If you don't burst then Nechs should be blocked.
  18. That's a very cool set up you've got Serey.
  19. You've got some amazing drawings good job on all of them.
  20. Nicely done Pessi. That's a great list for levels.
  21. These are really well done. Nice job.
×
×
  • Create New...