Jump to content

brycec

AF Member
  • Posts

    1,992
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by brycec

  1. Feed them a fellow ghost potato, to see what would happen.
  2. And that message shall be known unto the world as the gospel of anime and manga.
  3. kill them in murder-suicide scenario, so we can enact plans to take over the afterlife.
  4. With the army we amass, from our supporters, we take over the world.
  5. It has been too long to the point where Discord is more worth it, with it being just us two.
  6. Instead of saving their skills, we would bring them back to our time, and in their prime, so the person above me can be happy.
  7. I wonder when somebody will come and take our domain from us.
  8. Enter time machine, to meet everyone that had passed on.
  9. Hug them and answer their question, with the following: 1. We hunt down Satan and his demon army wherever they are hiding and eliminate them. 2. I already killed you once to get info on the afterlife, and there are no other viable options, other than kill the maker of the thread.
  10. Laugh with them, until we both keel over.
  11. If their creator and their biggest influences are still alive, we would meet every last one of them. If any or all of the above are dead, we would visit every last one of their graves to pay our respects.
  12. Make the first new law that all politicians must die when they leave office, and the second making senpai's favorite anime required viewing for all.
  13. Take them on a trip to learn everything about their second favorite anime.
  14. I have been gaming more than before, but not as much as I used to. As for preferences, it depends on the game, but I do not have any newer consoles, so I mainly play on a PC or tablet/phone. What would you do if you found yourself in the middle of a fight between Hannibal Lecter and Jason Vorhees?
  15. Kind of funny how the obvious is the correct answer sometimes, huh?
  16. Disappoint them by not knowing the reference, but reveal to them that we are already in a game, where we must kill a killer in sheep's clothing to make it out alive.
  17. Answer them, saying, "Yes, the government is full of nothing but corrupt people full of apathy and greed. We must eliminate them," while handing them the reigns.
  18. After helping so many people, we get thousands of wishing orbs made of like, I would hug them, and give them half of the orbs of light.
  19. Yes, I would hug Banri, the avatar, while slowly showing them the corpse of the evil one.
  20. Not really. I notice it is from Lion King and understand the words. Only thing I put really put together is the hell hole you were once active in would be the skull area/hyena den.
  21. I would hug Banri, the avatar, to hide them from my plot.
  22. Limit the terms of all congressmen, by making it so that even though they can still run as many time as they want that their term will decrease by half the previous after the first term. What would you set aside to the government in your will if you could bequeath anything to them, including your debt?
  23. Establish my own country. What would you do if corpses showed up everywhere you went?
×
×
  • Create New...