EnviousEnvy

Anime Movies You Liked Better Than The Series?

For those of you who have seen an anime TV series and the movie that goes along with it, were there any films you liked better than the series itself? 

Me personally I liked the InuYasha movies over the series itself. Honestly I thought the films had more comedy. The same goes for the Fairy Tale movies. I actually wasn't bored of the movie like I was most of the time with the series.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Wedgy
      Has anyone seen this?
      I enjoyed it as a concept but I found the MC a bit of a letdown. I understand she acted her age-- willing to lose her sense of self over a boy she liked. But it wasn't relatable in any way. The way she was up in his face at school was obnoxious. He could have been polite about letting her down. But instead he just bullies her more. And likewise she was unwilling to take a hint. These characters have zero chemistry.
      The ending was terrible. I don't think it sent a healthy message.
      There was opportunity for so much more depth and sympathy for the characters, but it just wasn't working for me. So I found it disappointing. 
      What did you guys think?
    • By Cynex
      What are your thoughts on No Game No Life, will there be a season 2?
    • By MARF
      So, recently there this one epic hand 2 hand battle in Hitori no Shita 3rd season, who's adapted by Big Firebird Cultural Media.
      and I found it's one of the most promising development of the animation, while 1st had 6.8 rating and 2nd 7.4, it's truly that maybe this 3rd season can be higher than the other 2 seasons. 
      let's take apart from "ah you know, they were changing their studio animation" things. At one point, the studio's still coming from china. So what do you think about their development on taking the animation ? did the progress going well from your point of view ?
    • By L Lawliet
      In this topic, we'll be talking about the first episode of OreGairu!
      Now, if you haven't watched OreGairu/My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, As I Expected, then you should. But if you don't want to and just want to learn about it, here's a very simple explanation:
      Source: https://oregairu.fandom.com/wiki/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru_(series) 
      Important events in Episode 1 consists of Hachiman Hikigaya going to a service club against his own will so he can become less of a loner, the characters Yukino Yukinoshita and Yui Yuigahama being introduced, and Yui befriending Hachiman and Yukino.
      Anyways, discuss! I look forward to hearing what you guy think!
      PS, OreGairu is on VRV and I think it's on Funimation.
      Image source: https://www.mobileyouth.org/oregairu-season-3/

Alright, so the network got messed up so it posted the topic three times, and I'm sorry about that!
      This is the real one! The other two, I'll find a way to delete them. But this topic thread is the real one!
    • By kim13524
      It was a short anime only lasting for 8 min? Or 10. I'm not sure. However the anime description was that it was a love story that started when a woman gave a guy some gloves at the christmas tree? 

At school that guy has 4 like best friends they have different personalities and romantic fetishes especially one of his friends which like whips in romance and other stuffs. They are in pursuit of their love lifes and wanna help the first guy which doesn't have one. 

One notable detail was that in the near ending the guy actually kissed the girl but didn't remember because he actually fell asleep then the girl just kept her feelings for the guy and continue loving him without telling it to him. 

I wanna remember but I kennat. It was a tear-jerking anime for me though because I somewhat related to it hahahahaha. Anyways thank you. 

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit