The rules to this game is this:
1. Hinata Hyuuga is the main villain.
2. Sasuke has to die by Hinata.
3. Boruto has to kill Hinata.
4. Himawari has to kill Boruto.
5. Sarada killed Himawari.
6. Naruto killed Sarada.
7. Sakura killed Naruto. While dying Naruto told her his love for her was true love not a competition with Sasuke. Naruto says he was the Sasuke at the bench. "You only love Sasuke cause your competition with Ino." "Before I passed away. I always thought of you Have a Charming forehead and makes me want to kiss it." Naruto kissed it then passed on. Then Sakura pulls a Tsunade and ran off never seen again. Sakura stole some sperms from Naruto and Sasuke's sperm bank.
Hellloooo! (I hope I'm putting this post in the right category!)
Tonight, I will start watching My Hero Academia.
I thought it would be fun if anybody else is still in the beginning of the series, that we have some place to talk about it while we are watching it? (I never used a forum before maybe thats more of a chat/discord kind of topic idk)
Anyways, it would be fun to talk about our impressions with someone who is also experiencing MHA for the first time!
Love it or hate it, it seems that this genre is her to stay, Isekai.
Hopefully I am able to do a panel for a local anime festival, Otafest.
The panel that I want to do is Isekai, but there is so much that I don't know what to put on, so I am asking anyone to help me.
I know a bit about isekai, and I have some information for my panel, on my MSOffice powerpoint, but I still would like to know more. Thanks in advance.