Billito

Anime like my hero academia

Question

I want to find an anime like my hero academia. 

Should I watch hunter x hunter? Any other suggestions? 

I have watched: One piece, Naruto, Boruto, Dragon Ball, dragon Ball super, demon slayer, sword art online, one punch man, attack on Titans, seven deadly sins, and Fullmetal alchemist.

Thank you for your help. 

3 answers to this question

Hunter x Hunter does have some common elements. 
Soul Eater has a similar feel to me.

And Tiger & Bunny is another anime that deals with Super Heroes.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 2

What did you like about MHA?

If it's the shonen:

Try Mob Psycho 100:

Kageyama Shigeo, a.k.a. "Mob," is a boy who has trouble expressing himself, but who happens to be a powerful esper. Mob is determined to live a normal life and keeps his ESP suppressed, but when his emotions surge to a level of 100%, something terrible happens to him! As he's surrounded by false espers, evil spirits, and mysterious organizations, what will Mob think? What choices will he make? - Crunchy Roll

and Reborn!

Middle school student Tsuna has always gone through life in last place; but when he learns that he is getting a tutor to help him raise his game, he had no idea that his benefactor would turn out to be... an infant and a mafia hitman?! As if things can’t get much stranger, Tsuna then discovers that the powerful Vongola family has chosen him to be its next successor – a position that has control over all mafia families. Joined by friends Tsuna unwillingly starts out on his path to becoming a mafia boss – if he can survive the training!

If you like more of super heroes:

Inuyashiki: Last Hero

Ichirou Inuyashiki is a compassionate man who always tries to help others, but his family doesn't appreciate him, and at 58 years old, Ichirou is distraught to learn that he's dying of cancer. In the same city lives Hiro Shishigami, a high-schooler whose personality is quite the opposite. He is cherished by his family, but Hiro is dissatisfied with life and reserves his limited compassion for the very few people he cares about. One night, an alien light hits the earth and both people are killed. They are restored by the extraterrestrials and given awesome new abilities, but how they each use their new powers are vastly different...

May be too obvious but in a lot of ways Naruto is similar if you have not already watched the series. It seems like there is a lot but you can skil all of the filler in Shippuden and it really isn't too bad. :3

• Like 1