Insults

Nebulous

As a general rule, I don't insult people. The vast majority of the ones that I would like to lay insults on are usually too dense to realize they are being insulted. It would be a waste of time and effort to try. That, and I don't like getting into verbal back-and-forths with morons. A lot of them would likely get physically violent if the wrong things were said, and I ain't going there at all. Like Mark Twain said, "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

That said, I have been known to jokingly insult close friends once in a blue moon. They often fire back at me, and mop the floor with me, so it typically evens out. 😅 And no, I'm not going to repeat them here. It's been a long time since I last threw down with one of my buddies, and can't really recall any of the insults. They weren't exactly PG-13 either way.

• Like 1

I'm not one to insult people, I was brought up to respect people and always be polite. But that doesn't mean I'm above making the odd insult or two.

I prefer the discrete subtle insults that leave the person not being quite sure if they've been insulted or not, which means they can't come back at me.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 7:26 AM, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

I like saying this to guys

'Roses are red

Violets are blue

Your d*ck is small

Almost as small as you'

I love it lmao

(Excuse my language)

Thats a good one!  Also some guys aren't offended by being told they have a small dick.  If you told me I had one I'd just laugh and assure you that wasn't the case.  I'd offer to prove it to you if you wanted!  (just kidding, I wouldn't show a stranger my dick) Lol 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On 8/29/2022 at 11:59 AM, Nebulous said:

Thats a good one!  Also some guys aren't offended by being told they have a small dick.  If you told me I had one I'd just laugh and assure you that wasn't the case.  I'd offer to prove it to you if you wanted!  (just kidding, I wouldn't show a stranger my dick) Lol 

I thought everyone did that 🤨 /j

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2022 at 7:02 AM, Nebulous said:

Are you the kind of person who insults others? What insults have people thrown your way?

What is the most offensive insult you know?

Only in defense.

Being on the receiving end of gay jokes. In this day and age? I know right. 

• 3 weeks later...