Camelia and Yang collection ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙

Strawberry2456

Hellooo~ I did a bunch of cell-shaded chibi drawings of these two in the past couple of days and decided to wait to post them until I had enough for a collection! I will probably add to this thread the more art I do, these simple pieces are just so fun (=⌒▽⌒=) I'll start with my fav, which also happens to be my most recent. As a general rule, I'm not lookin for criticism, so please avoid that if possible. Thankie~

1. Dancing ⌒°ʚ(ෆ❛ั ᴗ ❛ัʃƪ)ɞ♡°⌒ Here I revisited an older outfit of Camelia's that you can find in my female oc collection post!

Yang_Camelia_Dance.thumb.png.4de003ae377f0be37c34317a1b53ae6c.png

2. Bubblebath (❁´◡`❁) I made the outline too thick on this one, but going back and fixing it would be a pain lolYang_Camelia_bath.thumb.png.16a8f19d32faf15435dbc508cc1e0ca6.png 

3. Afternoon nap~ This was actually the first one I did and I attempted a chubbier chibi style for it!Camelia_Yang_Nap.thumb.png.c245deaacb31846edaf5c5138faf2270.png

4. Watching Fireworks ˙˚ଘo(∗  ❛ั ᵕ ❛ั )੭່˙ This one features Camelia's "canon" outfit!

Yang_Camelia_Fireworks.thumb.png.693f2c4c6f5ee5a911bca8be0ec2fd7d.png

There will undoubtedly be more of these, so I'll probably just tack them on this post if I figure out how. Please consider following the topic to see more in the future!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

20 hours ago, Animedragon said:

These look great. I'm sure I've said this before, but it's worth saying again, you have an amazing artistic talent. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Thank you :,D That means a lot

• Like 1

On 5/29/2023 at 4:38 PM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

I really think these chibis are kawaii!!

Thank you : >

Did this one for Mermay heheh~

Yanglerfish_lmao.thumb.png.c3325ff69d2a5409002d7992349e5d0c.png

Edited by Strawberry2456
  • Like 1