Trying to remember the name of an anime..

Sakura

Probably like 10 years ago I watched an anime that was about a guy and a girl that really disliked each other, and their parents ended up getting married and they had to live together. They also fell in love with each other, but then the guy moved to America for I think college, and the girl chased after him, I think they ended up together. One of the characters may have been named Yui.. or Yuri.. I honestly can't remember 🥺

I know it was a romance anime and I've been trying to find the name of it so I can watch it again, does anyone happen to know what this anime is?

Sounds a lot like My Stepmom’s Daughter Is My Ex.  According to MAL that’s from 2022 however so It’s probably not the one you’re looking for.  You might want to check it out tho if you can’t find the one you’re looking for as it seems similar.  I believe I’ve seen it on Crunchy recently.

edit: yep, it’s on crunchy

Edited by efaardvark

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Sounds a lot like My Stepmom’s Daughter Is My Ex.  According to MAL that’s from 2022 however so It’s probably not the one you’re looking for.  You might want to check it out tho if you can’t find the one you’re looking for as it seems similar.  I believe I’ve seen it on Crunchy recently.

edit: yep, it’s on crunchy

Awh yeah it's not this one :( The one I watched I watched back in 2013 or so I think, and the main guy had blonde hair. But this might be good too ^^ 

7 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Maybe you are thinking about Marmalade Boy or Eromanga Sensei? 

YASSSSSSSS THAT'S IT!! MARMALADE BOY OMG LOL I don't know why I couldn't remember that for the life of me ;-;

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

20 hours ago, efaardvark said:

IDK why I didn't think of Marmalade Boy myself.

It is also on crunchy BTW.

Thanks! I'll probably watch it on there, I don't know why I couldn't remember the name of it when I've watched it before x.x

On 1/22/2024 at 5:28 PM, Sakura said:

YASSSSSSSS THAT'S IT!! MARMALADE BOY OMG LOL I don't know why I couldn't remember that for the life of me ;-;

Glad it helped you out 👍

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...