Upcoming Games 2016

Modyrts

What platform do you use or prefer (if you don't play)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What platform do you use or prefer (if you don't play)

• PlayStation
    • Xbox
    • Nintendo
    • Handheld Devices (Not including the above)
    • PC

So it's no secret that i am a gaming nut and with thousands of hours stuck in have yet to hit a rut.

That aside 2015 was yet another great year for gaming with new releases selling millions of copies within days of release such as the mammoth series and its latest installment Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3, FIFA 15 (which I have never bothered to even try), Assasins Creed: Syndicate, Bloodborne, Batman: Arkham Knight, Fallout 4 and lets not forget StarWars: Battlefront.

All-in-all it 2015 saw some great titles being released during the course of its year but what about this year???

Will 2016 surpass last year or will it be put to shame?

What titles are you looking forward to this year albeit PC, PS, Xbox or any other handheld device?

My personal interests lie with Dead Island 2, Far Cry: Primal, Dishonored 2 and most of all the next Battlefield game.

(Just for interest note the Poll)

Edited by Guest

Just how much do you like AC :D.

More than most games. I used to play the first one all of the time. I really took a liking to Altair Ibn la Ahad. Than AC2 came around and I think I liked Ezio better...that and they added a ton of new features in the game. The double knives were added and so was armor and assets. AC3 and Liberation....I was somewhat disappointed by those. Because they took away from a lot that AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations had already given the player.

More than most games.

On that note, i cant really judge scene as i have never really gotten into the series. I played a bit of 1 and 2 but it is not my type of game. [Dont get me wrong i still think its a great game]

• Like 1

All the choices!

While I have an Xbox I prefer to play games on my PC. Might wanna edit the choices for the poll.

Dishonored 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, No Man's Sky and Doom.

Although I will most likely not play these games till 2017.

I gave up on Assassin's Creed after Black Flag, that was the last good AC but my favorite is AC3.

Edited by Guest

On that note, i cant really judge scene as i have never really gotten into the series. I played a bit of 1 and 2 but it is not my type of game. [Dont get me wrong i still think its a great game]

I can see where you're coming from. I didn't like Assassin's Creed at first. At first it was just another game I felt compelled to beat and move on. I started playing it out of boredom.

It took me awhile to get into the first one when it came out. Because I thought it was weird at first. The whole thing with the Animus reminded me of The Matrix. I died a lot. I didn't know what to do as you have to climb view points to open up quests. The more you do, the more health you get. But the more I played it, the more I came to want more of it. At first it just seemed like any other game I've played.

All the choices!

While I have an Xbox I prefer to play games on my PC. Might wanna edit the choices for the poll.

My apologies, I accidentally uploaded the thread before I got a chance to finish. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I prefer Nintendo products the most simply because they have the best IPs.

Looking forward to Fire Emblem Fates the most, then FFXV, Legend of Zelda U, Smash Bros DLC (Corrin), Twilight Princess HD, posssible new Pokemon handheld game, and more that I can't think of at the moment.

Oh my god Hyper Light Drifter.

Seriously I am so stoked for this game you can't believe, even though I'm keeping the high hopes low expectations profile so as not to overhype it, it is definitely my most anticipated game so far for almost a year now. The most striking thing about it in my opinion is the world design and how full of wonder and mystery it is, with lots of abandoned weird as heck technology stuff and just

IumzFQj.gif.efda0c9e28f8433d79c5cb3c74f18de9.gif

HLD_Screenshot_BETA_entrance-1024x576.thumb.png.359a8e82a249267db51697746755574a.png

EVERYTHING MAN

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

also has radical pixel art and animation

To not like take up the whole page I'll refrain from posting more images but just check it out if you can its beautiful.

Soundtrack is pretty mint aswell gonna get on that when it's released.