Myriad Colors Phantom World - Episode 1 Discussion

Ryuji

Wait... this wasn't already a thread? :P

I searched for Myriad Colors Phantom World and musaigen no phantom world and a thread did not appear.

Episode 1 completely exceeded my expectations. The entire concept of if really appeals to me.

I think Kurumi is going to be my favorite character. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

The OP is interesting and I'm not sure if I like it or not yet.

If the rest of this anime is as good as this first episode, it will probably be in my top 3 anime of this season.

I can't wait for Episode 2!

Really enjoyed this episode. Right now Ruru (fairy girl) is my favorite character, but I could see Koito (red haired girl) being a great character as well. The show feels a lot like "When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace" but will probably end up better than that as this seems much less romance/harem oriented.

Just watched the first episode and it was interesting for sure. I am not sold on the story or Haruhiko yet but it's still early. I did however get a kick out of Mai and Reina. The red haired girl also looked interesting. Overall I didn't love it but I did enjoy it. Will keep watching for now.

Oh Kyoto Animation, such vivid, mesmerising and beautiful animation as always. There's something about their smooth animation style that really draws you in. :angel:

My first thoughts is - it's very trippy and fun, thanks to the wide range of Phantoms.

The limbo challenge was hilarious:

myriad-colors-phantom-world-limbo-challenge.thumb.jpg.7e791bd91f9cb75c01aa544fa5e5c04b.jpg

Overall I like it, and look forward to seeing more. Even if the fan service is quite strong in this one, it's very funny. :P

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic