Say something to the person above!

Optic

Especially late at night when you are just adding things to cart and checking out for that 5 minutes of happiness ;-; 

• 2 weeks later...

With the small maximum cost mom sets for Amazon, I don't really add things at the last second, but I do put things in the shopping cart weeks or months before actually getting the okay to check out the items in it. ^^

Having a maximum you can spend per month at Amazon, or any other on-line retailer, and having to get your purchases approved before actually clicking that "Place Order" button is a a good idea.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me as I'm both the purchaser and the authoriser..... 😄

So when the Credit Card bill arrives I go "Aaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!" 😱😱

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

It's a nice looking day outside today. Even I can realize that. Though it's still kind of cold here.

It's been a nice sunny day here too, but with a nasty cold wind.

2 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

Btw, what's an authorized?

An authoriser is someone who has the the authority, or permission, to sign purchase orders and in effect spend the company's money.  At work I was the Team Leader and if we needed to buy any supplies for our unit I had the company's permission to place the order and spend the money, without asking my manager first, and our accounts department would pay the supplier because I had signed and "authorised" the purchase.

19 hours ago, Animedragon said:

It's been a nice sunny day here too, but with a nasty cold wind.

An authoriser is someone who has the the authority, or permission, to sign purchase orders and in effect spend the company's money.  At work I was the Team Leader and if we needed to buy any supplies for our unit I had the company's permission to place the order and spend the money, without asking my manager first, and our accounts department would pay the supplier because I had signed and "authorised" the purchase.

I wasn't expecting that to be the process of authorizing purchases. I'm not really sure what I was expecting though. Learn something new every day, right? ^^

16 minutes ago, Emotion Flux said:

I wasn't expecting that to be the process of authorizing purchases. I'm not really sure what I was expecting though. Learn something new every day, right? ^^

The process can vary depending on the company and its rules, but that's the general way it's done.  I had a maximum spend each month that I couldn't exceed without permission.

10 hours ago, Animedragon said:

The process can vary depending on the company and its rules, but that's the general way it's done.  I had a maximum spend each month that I couldn't exceed without permission.

It's pretty much like that here, except no company. ^^;

• Like 1