Say something to the person above!

Optic

I can honestly say I've never heard that until now. I've actually never even heard of the term puffing pigs until now either. ^^ It's cute, but it also makes me want to laugh a little because I'm not even sure if I've ever seen a photo of a porpoise yet or not. ^^; If I have, I've forgotten what it looks like. ><

Ya porpoises are different than dolphins, they are actually more closely related to narwhals than dolphins, but that's about all I actually know about them. They really do look like they are shapeshifters trying to pretend to be dolphins lmao ~ Porpoises also don't do that thing I told you about before @Wild Emotion that dolphins do LOL 

• Funny 1

9 hours ago, Sakura said:

Ya porpoises are different than dolphins, they are actually more closely related to narwhals than dolphins, but that's about all I actually know about them. They really do look like they are shapeshifters trying to pretend to be dolphins lmao ~ Porpoises also don't do that thing I told you about before @Wild Emotion that dolphins do LOL 

Ohh, I like Narwhals!!!! They remind me of aquatic versions of Unicorns. ^^ Like they're some of the closest things to any kind of Unicorn concept I think that could live in the sea. ^^ It really is pretty unexpected how similar they are in appearance. As far as you know, are they both descendants from the same marine life that they evolved from or is it just a strange coincidence of mother nature? It just seems like it would explain why porpoises and dolphins so closely resemble one another at first glance. I'm relieved to hear they don't do that thing you said dolphins tend to do though. I definitely look at dolphins differently now. rofl

• Like 1