Say something to the person above!

Optic

I agree with the fact police should be held accountable when they fire a weapon and that there is far too many police who aren't and aren't even trained properly, here in the USA anyway. There was a lot of discussion saying that police should have to take better courses for Psychology so they could better understand the way some people are acting and the first thing they resort to wouldn't be "oh they are acting erratic let me just shoot them" when this is someone who might have a mental health disorder and be off of medication or just going through an episode and aren't actually much of a threat other than they are causing a bit of a loud disturbance. 

I also agree with what you just said about having body cams on. I don't know what the point is of them wearing them when they get "mysteriously turned off" or the footage "magically disappears" when something happens. 

• Agree 2

I think a lot of people who are arrested for smaller pettier things (not large crimes), need some psychological help such is with domestic disturbances in some cases.