Say something to the person above!

Optic

Hopefully you've never been hit by a parked car before... (to be fair, too much alcohol might have been consumed that particular evening, but I don't rightly recall) 😜

I can say that I haven't been hit by a parked car before but I have ran face first into glass doors before because I thought they were sliding doors that would open 😭

Ouch... sounds painful. I don't think I've ever run into glass doors before, but I do hit my head on most low thresholds. Being tall does have its disadvantages. 😭

I'm right there with you on that, I'm not extremely tall but there is still a lot of things that inconvenience me lol but at least I never struggle to reach anything. 

• Like 1

I attempted tennis as an elective sport in college one semester. It... did not go so well. 😅

Mad respect to tennis players. 😎

Edited by viruxx

I often get squirrels in my garden and sometimes I see them bury things in my lawn. I also get foxes, I think it's them that leave all sorts of rubbish on my lawn overnight. Oh, yes, there's also a whole squadron of sparrows who swoop down and empty the bird seed feeders faster than I can refill them, it's quite good fun watching them fight for access to the feeders. I can almost hear them saying "you've been there long enough, get off it's my turn now".

One day I'm going to buy one of those trail cameras to see who visits my garden at night.

• Like 1

Over here, the deer are often the ones that show up at night to help themselves to all the plants in the garden or the apple and pear trees like an all-you-can-eat buffet. 🤬

I wish we had more wild animals but I live right in the center of the city so the animals I see are usually limited to squirrels, chipmunks, and the occasional possum in a dumpster at night. 

There’s a park in the middle of Greensboro that I see people feeding chipmunks and squirrels by hand sometimes whenever I go there. I keep forgetting to buy some sunflower seeds every time I go though. 😭

23 minutes ago, Sakura said:

I'm scared to feed one out of my hand in case it bites me

Very wise, you can get some nasty infections from wild animal bites.

24 minutes ago, Sakura said:

but I've been leaving food for my squirrel friend.

That's the best way to do it.

I want to believe... in my future. It can get daunting. But I fight on, despite my occasional hopelessness. I am very strong but even I crack, like the ground, sometimes. Wow, that was such an anime line!