Hit the member above you with the item to your right

Vigil

I hope it's a full bag of chips so I can eat something for late night snack~ Gawd, I'm so hungry. ><

A plug-in light that looks like a candle stick. I think it's pretty cool to have in a dark room. ^^

15 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I hope it's a full bag of chips so I can eat something for late night snack~ Gawd, I'm so hungry. ><

A plug-in light that looks like a candle stick. I think it's pretty cool to have in a dark room. ^^

Me too I just ran around to the store and got bbq chips, gummies, slushie, cheezits, chocolate bar, and nachos XDD 

A pencil

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

Me too I just ran around to the store and got bbq chips, gummies, slushie, cheezits, chocolate bar, and nachos XDD 

A pencil

lol I'd love to steal some of that right now. XD I usually just drink liquids to fill myself up instead of snacking on things now, but it definitely doesn't fill me up as long as food does. >< I'm also actually in need of more pencils. I've got a few sketching pencils, but only 1 of each and they're all a different shade. >< >< I'm just not sure where I can tell mom where we'd be able to get some. My drawing sucks these days, but I still do it once in a very blue moon. ^^

One of mom's brownies with pieces of almonds in it. (The food she makes is so delicious!) ^^

Huh. I actually didn't think about getting sketch stuff from there. Usually I just look for games or anime on there. I get tunnel vision when it comes to games and anime sometimes. ^^; Poor ferret though. lol At least there was an experience of flying for a while. XD

A couch pillow thing that people put on couches. (I don't know the actual name of it ^^; )