Hey

Kaneki

Hey I used to be on this forum but I don't remember my login details so nvm that.

You can delete any other account on my IP.

I am sure you can do that :P (I am a mod and a admin on another forums so I know)

You probably recognise the rude attitude so you know who I am yay~

Last account was Dragon.

PS: Any way to disable the waifu feature? I get how it is cool for some people but personally it annoys me sorry

on a laptop it takes up quarter of a screen and my pc didn't arrive yet, it's hard browsing the forum.

Edited by Guest

Hey I used to be on this forum but I don't remember my login details so nvm that.

You can delete any other account on my IP.

I am sure you can do that :P (I am a mod and a admin on another forums so I know)

You probably recognise the rude attitude so you know who I am yay~

Last account was Dragon.

PS: Any way to disable the waifu feature? I get how it is cool for some people but personally it annoys me sorry

on a laptop it takes up quarter of a screen and my pc didn't arrive yet, it's hard browsing the forum.

Hai Welcome Back ^_^

im new so idk you.. but nice to meet you ^_^

can you not recover and reset your password ?

what are the the PC specs of the PC you are getting ?

Hai Welcome Back ^_^

im new so idk you.. but nice to meet you ^_^

can you not recover and reset your password ?

what are the the PC specs of the PC you are getting ?

@Davis

I don't really want to I prefer the name Kaneki but I know someone will want Dragon that's why I am saying to delete it. The specs are...

Not gonna be writing full names I am on phone it is a pain.

Processor: AMD Kaveri 12 compute core radeon r7 graphics

Graphics card: MSI GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

Ram: 16GB

This is custom build I chose the parts they build it.

PS: Please don't come here to tell me how bad my PC is I had it with other people and they went off my respect list quicker than light, I do not have a lot of money and this was seriously hard to get in any way shape and form.

@metroman008 thanks you remember me?

@Davis

I don't really want to I prefer the name Kaneki but I know someone will want Dragon that's why I am saying to delete it. The specs are...

Not gonna be writing full names I am on phone it is a pain.

Processor: AMD Kaveri 12 compute core radeon r7 graphics

Graphics card: MSI GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

Ram: 16GB

This is custom build I chose the parts they build it.

PS: Please don't come here to tell me how bad my PC is I had it with other people and they went off my respect list quicker than light, I do not have a lot of money and this was seriously hard to get in any way shape and form.

@metroman008 thanks you remember me?

oh ok fair enough ^_^ yeah typing on a phone sucks xP

yeah nice specs ^_^ like you wont have issues running any games tbh ^_^

yeah.. im not like that... ik what you mean ^_^ it took me ages to get my PC to the spec i want it at ^_^

PC's can get expensive but they are worth it ^_^

Hello @Kaneki, welcome back.

Have you tried the Forgot Password link on the login page? Let me know if you're able to regain access to it, then I can merge both accounts if you like.

Yes, you can go to your Preferences and change it to None. :)