Im not a good person

Xyro

Now, those who know me well, and some people who don't, always seem to comment on me being a "good person" or at the very least, a nice young man.

This post is in no way negative, but I would like to openly admit, that I'm not a good person.

I mean,

I always try my hardest to make everyone around me happy,

I always make sure I try to be well mannered, and never rude towards others,

I always give up things for others,

I am probably the most happy go lucky person I know,

And in all fairness, that's what makes me such a bad person

Trying my hardest to make everyone happy means that I have to throw away my own opinions and ideas to comfort everyone, even if it goes against my core.

Being well mannered and polite always ends up with me being trode over since that's how society works.

Giving up personal possessions means that people easily take advantage of me.

And lastly, being happy go lucky means many things. It means that everyone else around me feels down because they try and compare their emotions to me. It means that I'm socially threatening since I'm classified as weird, as I talk to myself and great people randomly. There are many more faults, but I will save you the list

... There are many, many things, that justify me as being a bad person. And I like it.

Being a good person means you have to lie, you have to cheat, you have to fake your emotion, and you have to stand by the side of a larger figure to express your hive mind thoughts.

I'm just proud that i can say I'm bad, and socially unacceptable ^w^

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

The happy go lucky thing is a bit interesting.

I work with someone who is always very upbeat and positive. It's just her natural state, because she likes to be happy. Personally, I love to work with her, she's a riot. But there are a lot of people that can't stand working with her. They always say things along the lines of she's had at her job or she's got attitude or they'll just outright mock her. She's actually really good at her job, especially with the customers. And the only time she gives any real 'tude is if that's how someone treats her first and repeatedly.

She's an honest and happy person, which makes her an outcast. She doesn't fit into the normal, miserable, thing most of the people working there got going on, so they essentially attack that irregularity.

Misery loves company, after all :P

In my opinion I think good people dont have to lie, I can be a nice person most of the time and be polite but if I'm asked for an opinion on a subject I don't like such as SAO for example I'm not going to say I like it but I will respect their opinions. You don't need to be dishonest you just have to say it in a way that people don't get upset or hate you for it I guess but this is just my opinion *flies off on rainbow unicorn* .

• Like 2

Now, those who know me well, and some people who don't, always seem to comment on me being a "good person" or at the very least, a nice young man.

This post is in no way negative, but I would like to openly admit, that I'm not a good person.

I mean,

I always try my hardest to make everyone around me happy,

I always make sure I try to be well mannered, and never rude towards others,

I always give up things for others,

I am probably the most happy go lucky person I know,

And in all fairness, that's what makes me such a bad person

Trying my hardest to make everyone happy means that I have to throw away my own opinions and ideas to comfort everyone, even if it goes against my core.

Being well mannered and polite always ends up with me being trode over since that's how society works.

Giving up personal possessions means that people easily take advantage of me.

And lastly, being happy go lucky means many things. It means that everyone else around me feels down because they try and compare their emotions to me. It means that I'm socially threatening since I'm classified as weird, as I talk to myself and great people randomly. There are many more faults, but I will save you the list

... There are many, many things, that justify me as being a bad person. And I like it.

Being a good person means you have to lie, you have to cheat, you have to fake your emotion, and you have to stand by the side of a larger figure to express your hive mind thoughts.

I'm just proud that i can say I'm bad, and socially unacceptable ^w^

You're a good Lil bro, but I have to disagree with this, Xyro.

I feel like I'm a good person, but I never lie or cheat my own emotions or opinions. I'm an open minded person, and I gladly listen to others.. But I never sacrifice my own feelings. There's a difference. Being polite and well mannered doesn't mean I have to be a complete push over, either. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point, but I don't know. I believe you can spare your own humanity and well being and still be considered "good".

On a side note however, good is also a matter of opinion. So. There's that. xD

My point here is not that good people are frauds

The point here is that it's a mater of opinion on how society views and judges people. As someone who litterely loves everyone and everything, I can understand why I'm a social outcast at times ^w^

People seem to mistake happy go lucky with insane xD

Honestly, there are too many miserable people around. If they had a hug and a cookie, they would be fine :D

this!

someone finally said it! (I still think you're nice tho XP )

I have to admit I'm a lot like that too... But in my case, I must be even worse than you because I do all these things but not because I care about others or anything. The only reason I act nice and polite to everyone is because of my social anxiety, which doesnt allow me to speak my mind. Even so, I'm actually a very manipulative person and an ace of a liar and since everyone thinks I'm naturally nice, I can pretty much use them as well (but only if I really have to).

I do have my limits, though. I can turn aggressive if someone I care about of something I strongly believe in is threatened. For example, I'm very overprotective of my brother and have gotten into many fights over the years because someone was mean to him (he was such a cry baby back in the day :P ).

xD gawd, now that I think about it I'm so rotten...

• Like 1