Spoilers?

AnimeThief

So if you like an anime a lot. Do you go online and look up spoilers on the plot and characters?....or do you not read spoilers?..... so when you go to watch the movie or anime and everything is a complete mystery.

Myself...I have always looked to spoilers on the net with movies and tv series, even to see what the next season is all about. I can't help myself. I just have to know what its going to be like. I just had to know!...so when the show ended I wasn't surprised with anything. I was AMAZED!

So if you like an anime a lot. Do you go online and look up spoilers on the plot and characters?....or do you not read spoilers?..... so when you go to watch the movie or anime and everything is a complete mystery.

Myself...I have always looked to spoilers on the net with movies and tv series, even to see what the next season is all about. I can't help myself. I just have to know what its going to be like. I just had to know!...so when the show ended I wasn't surprised with anything. I was AMAZED!

I sometimes came across spoilers when watching top 10 videos uploaded by Watchmojo on YouTube.

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dislike spoilers because the ones I come across typically crush my soul. I always end up trying to look ahead and see if my ships are going to end up together and when they don't, I cry internally. xD

It also stinks because I like to wait and watch things once all or most of the episodes are out and so I often stumble across spoilers before that happens. :'( And depending on the information I find out, I sometimes lose interest...

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly I do try to avoid spoilers where possible - but unfortunately from a moderation perspective this isn't always possible.

Recently I enabled an option in Plex (a media centre application) for my anime home theatre that hides the episode summaries/plot until you finish watching an episode.

On the other hand if I've dropped a series due to lack of interest then I'm totally open to looking at spoilers and reading about the ending!

• Like 1

It depends for me really. :P Sometimes I get bored with the anime so I look into the spoilers to see what'll happen next and then just skip to the ending. Sometimes I might even have the urge to just stop the anime and look for a better one.

• Geano locked this topic