Careful what choose?

AnimeThief

Are you careful on what kind anime you pick out at the store to watch?

Are you the kind of person that will watch anything anime? hentai included?

Or are you very picky like me? Are you the kind of anime fan that has particular tastes? Where that anime has to have exactly what you want?

Are you all or nothing? Or is it anything goes?

You see. I'm all or nothing. I don't like random episodes (Cowboy Bebop) and action anime where the humor isn't funny or desirable(DBZ).

The point is that I don't want the anime to give me the feeling that I'm children audience.

It's all about how the show makes me feel. If the show is serious with tons of blood and gore. That makes me feel happy. It makes me feel I'm watching and R rated action film with good quality.

If I just want something easy going but serious and that anime makes me feel like it's an adult show. Than I'm happy.

But if it has the same content and goofy humor that One Piece,DBZ and Naruto has. I'm out.

Edited by Guest

I watch every anime I usually give them a few episodes to judge them before I drop them or continue them.

But I do prefer blood and gore anime than the other genres

• Like 1

I would watch anything if it looks good (Hentai is a straight away no for me) but besides that yeah if it looks good I'll pick it up and watch it.

Are you careful on what kind anime you pick out at the store to watch?

Are you the kind of person that will watch anything anime? hentai included?

Or are you very picky like me? Are you the kind of anime fan that has particular tastes? Where that anime has to have exactly what you want?

Are you all or nothing? Or is it anything goes?

You see. I'm all or nothing. I don't like random episodes (Cowboy Bebop) and action anime where the humor isn't funny or desirable(DBZ).

The point is that I don't want the anime to give me the feeling that I'm children audience.

It's all about how the show makes me feel. If the show is serious with tons of blood and gore. That makes me feel happy. It makes me feel I'm watching and R rated action film with good quality.

If I just want something easy going but serious and that anime makes me feel like it's an adult show. Than I'm happy.

But if it has the same content and goofy humor that One Piece,DBZ and Naruto has. I'm out.

I never go for certificate 18 shows as they can get quite traumatic.

• Geano locked this topic