Ask Sekky~!

Histoire

FINE! I'm bored anyway.

So yeah. Ask me anything. As long as it's not something like "Why aren't you in jail yet?" then I should be able to answer it. Also, I live on the other side of the world, so questions may take up to 8 hours before being answered. So.. yeah. BRING IT ON!

@zoop is going to laugh at me for finally giving in and joining the trend.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tumblr_om939hHdbJ1tydz8to1_500.gif.f8f82071d0388af98193c922ff0850c7.gif

Come now, Sekky, why would I ever laugh at you? :angel:

Questions, hrm..

As one of the first people on this forum to greet me, did you actually expect me to stick around or did you figure I'd bugger off after a week or two? ... AND DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER GREETING ME? DID YOU NOT GIVE ME A SECOND THOUGHT? WAS I JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FACELESS NOBODIES THAT YOU SAY HI TO, WITHOUT EVER THINKING ABOUT EVER AGAIN?

• tumblr_nial7m4DXm1s80xa7o1_500.gif.6a37c1da4ddca744e0c66f476e981fb1.gif

• Like 1

As one of the first people on this forum to greet me, did you actually expect me to stick around or did you figure I'd bugger off after a week or two?

I've seen so many people introduce and leave after like, 2 minutes so... yaaah. I didn't expect you to actually stay THIS long and even become a moderator to be honest. lol

AND DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER GREETING ME? DID YOU NOT GIVE ME A SECOND THOUGHT? WAS I JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE FACELESS NOBODIES THAT YOU SAY HI TO, WITHOUT EVER THINKING ABOUT EVER AGAIN?

How rude. I pay attention to newbies. I watch their activity for a while to check if they've settled down. But then again, I was a newbie too when you first came in.

• Funny 1

I'm laughing about it because the trend died out for a while and was revived thanks to her doing so many posts. I am still grateful though for her doing that, as it keeps me from getting bored.

Let's see. What animal would you take into battle (can be prehistoric, recently extinct, currently living, or something only exists in folklore/myth/fiction)?

Let's see. What animal would you take into battle (can be prehistoric, recently extinct, currently living, or something only exists in folklore/myth/fiction)?

A pig of mass destruction. A pig who can shoot lasers from from its eyes and fire rockets from its butt. Definitely something that would win a war.

• Funny 1

Hmm... Well, I AM a sadist. That said, If you really want me to hurt you, we could work something out :smirk:

I'd pay every scientist in the world for them to successfully research ESP.

Does "Hue" answer the question? Also, Yozora and I aren't alike.

Let's just say Bewbs are the answer to everything.

I hate Flamingoes and Orangutans both.

Pizza.

I love squirrels. Especially when they don't explode.

This isn't even a question anymore. Bewbs are the only thing that matters in this world.

Step on me, loli lord.

Do you like soda? And if so, what's your favorite?

• Like 2

Step on me, loli lord.

*steps on @Kirry *

Do you want more? BEG FOR IT! lol.

Do you like soda? And if so, what's your favorite?

I drink soda as a baby.

jk. I drink soda almost everyday(which is bad, I know) and my favorite is definitely Pepsi, the drink of legendary gamers.

• Funny 1

*steps on @Kirry *

Do you want more? BEG FOR IT! lol.

I drink soda as a baby.

jk. I drink soda almost everyday(which is bad, I know) and my favorite is definitely Pepsi, the drink of legendary gamers.

If you're a girl step on me harder.

If you're a boy... yeah, no, still, step on me hard.

MAKE ME CRY.

My favorite is cherry pepsi or cherry dr. pepper. *tingles*

I just pictured you drinking pepsi from a bottle as an infant. lol

Dark chocolate or white chocolate?

• Winner 1

What are your favorite movies?

I don't exactly like watching movies. I think the only time I do watch movies is when my family watches one and I'm in the room by coincidence.

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck, and how would you claim victory?

This questions is like, EVERYWHERE.

Ahem, I would fight a horse-sized duck and defeat it by impaling it with a metal spike, roasting it then serving it for dinner.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

This questions is like, EVERYWHERE

Kind of hard to come up with unique questions too often, especially since you ask about dragon lol I a lot.

Let's see, Hannibal Lecter invites you dinner, but he will not tell you what you will be having, would go?

Let's see, Hannibal Lecter invites you dinner, but he will not tell you what you will be having, would go?

Definitely not. I'm pretty sure that I would be the dinner itself.

Actually, I'd turn down anyone who invites me to dinner, simply cuz I like eating alone.

• Funny 1

Serias mi esposa?

Sure, why not? :smirk:

What is something that people would have to pry from your cold, dead hands?

My figurine collection. NO ONE SHALL TOUCH THEM WITHOUT YOUR HANDS FALLING TO THE FLOOR.

• Agree 1

¿Serias mi esposa?

Sure, why not? :smirk:

My figurine collection. NO ONE SHALL TOUCH THEM WITHOUT YOUR HANDS FALLING TO THE FLOOR.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Like 1