A wild anime fan comes your way...

ragkt

Why, hello there~!

I'm fairly new to the community, as you can tell...

...Oh! Where are my manners? Please allow me to properly introduce myself to you.

I'm Ra (for short), and I watch anime at least once a week, but that depends on if I actually come across something interesting -- and that is because I am quite picky.

I love writing, listening to music, and singing, as well as being around animals. Thanks to that I already speak a few languages however I am not perfect, these languages are as following: German, French, English (obviously), & Greek.

Apparently, my zodiac sign is Aquarius and I am proud to be one.

Now, you might be wondering...

"What's your favorite food?" I bet I read your mind right there. My favorite food mostly consists of seafood and meat. Yep, seems terrifying but I can't eat anything other than that.

"But what about your favorite animal?" Here's my favorite part. I am a big fan of wolves, foxes and orcas/kiler whales. The reason behind this should probably be saved for another time, though. ^^;

Let's get closer to the point!

My favorite anime are as following: Kantai Collection, Attack on Titan, Haifuri, and Fullmetal Alchemist. Indeed, I have watched a lot of anime series and I've been an anime fan since.. 2011, I think? But that discussion is for another time.

I joined this community because I want to be in a warm home like crazy, where people accept me for this interest. ^^

That aside, I am looking for some friends to make here, too. Would love to meet you all!

~ragkt

• Friendly 1

Welcome! I just joined recently also. I will be excited to get to know you further! I'm curious, since you mentioned seafood and meat, are you a fan of the dish Okonomiyaki? While usually having pork in it. I heard it tastes better with Octopus and Pork.

It seems like wolves and foxes will always be their favorite, I'm surprised I didn't see wolf's rain as being one of your favorite animes. Anyways Welcome again!

• Like 1

Welcome! I just joined recently also. I will be excited to get to know you further! I'm curious, since you mentioned seafood and meat, are you a fan of the dish Okonomiyaki? While usually having pork in it. I heard it tastes better with Octopus and Pork.

It seems like wolves and foxes will always be their favorite, I'm surprised I didn't see wolf's rain as being one of your favorite animes. Anyways Welcome again!

Oh? I see we both joined in the most recent time, then. xD

That I am, okonomiyaki is a dish I've had only 2 times, unfortunately, but yes, since the first time I've had it, I'm a fan, however it was served with only pork as well.

I just searched Wolf's Rain, and coincidentally enough it is one anime I never found out the name of, but the closest I got to is Mononoke Hime (though they aren't that similar). Now that I know the name of it I'll check it out myself now. It always looked interesting, besides!

That aside, hope you have a good day.

~ragkt

well hello Ra (for short) and to you to @KuroSushi also

I'm one of the older members of the (my) AnimeForums both in time here and age

we are a smaller forum but friendly none the less so I hope the both of you enjoy it here

feel free to make a heap of posts/threads and share what ever you feel worthy

I also mainly am a seafood/meat eater but being from Australia and my back ground that's hardly surprising but a story for another time , I am a K9 type of person and have a larger bread dog how ever I can only speak one language unfortunately

ragkt ~ Ra is also known as an egyptian sun god

• Like 1

well hello Ra (for short) and to you to @KuroSushi also

I'm one of the older members of the (my) AnimeForums both in time here and age

we are a smaller forum but friendly none the less so I hope the both of you enjoy it here

feel free to make a heap of posts/threads and share what ever you feel worthy

I also mainly am a seafood/meat eater but being from Australia and my back ground that's hardly surprising but a story for another time , I am a K9 type of person and have a larger bread dog how ever I can only speak one language unfortunately

ragkt ~ Ra is also known as an egyptian sun god

Nice to meet you!

And yeah, I got my username inspired by the Egyptian sun god, though I could have taken part of it from Anubis, another favorite of mine.

Gotta love Ancient Egypt~!

Nice to meet you!

And yeah, I got my username inspired by the Egyptian sun god, though I could have taken part of it from Anubis, another favorite of mine.

Gotta love Ancient Egypt~!

my first dog i called Vashti after an egyptian queen but there was more to this story leading to why i picked this name

Edited by Guest

Welcome Ra-chan!! Bienvenue! Herzlich willkommen! Kalos IRTHATE!!! How are you doing? I'm AniMeFReaK, and you can call me AF for short! I'd just LOVE to be your new friend here! I'm a VERY BIG LIKE VERY HUGE LIKE MASSIVE fan of wolves, foxes and any member from the cat family. But I do love other animals too! I noticed that your nickname is Ra, the Egyptian sun god. Do you like reading books about mythologies? I should end this reply now, because if I don't I'll end up talking a lot. Enjoy your stay here!

Lots of love,

AniMeFReaK.

P.S. You should make an AMA thread soon! I have a LOT of questions to ask you!:):):)

• Friendly 1

Welcome Ra-chan!! Bienvenue! Herzlich willkommen! Kalos IRTHATE!!! How are you doing? I'm AniMeFReaK, and you can call me AF for short! I'd just LOVE to be your new friend here! I'm a VERY BIG LIKE VERY HUGE LIKE MASSIVE fan of wolves, foxes and any member from the cat family. But I do love other animals too! I noticed that your nickname is Ra, the Egyptian sun god. Do you like reading books about mythologies? I should end this reply now, because if I don't I'll end up talking a lot. Enjoy your stay here!

Lots of love,

AniMeFReaK.

P.S. You should make an AMA thread soon! I have a LOT of questions to ask you!:):):)

Hey there!! :3

You are free to hit me up with a private message as I am now free for the most of the time. I'm also really happy that we have some things in common.

But, yes, I read mythological books from time to time and if I get the chance. I love Greek, Egyptian, and Japanese mythology & history the most until now.

Good day! ^^

• Friendly 1

Hey there Ra-chan! :D Welcome to the community! You can call me Rye. :D (That's somewhat a part of my real name you see)

I love writing, listening to music, and singing, as well as being around animals.

I think I can greatly relate to that. I love writing and music and especially animals. Had three dogs at home. <3 I've wrote poems actually but not really confident with them. xD

Apparently, my zodiac sign is Aquarius and I am proud to be one.

I'm a Sagittarius! <3

My favorite anime are as following: Kantai Collection, Attack on Titan, Haifuri, and Fullmetal Alchemist.

I've only seen Kantai Collection from what you've seen and definitely loved it <3 Especially Hibiki <3 and Shimazake <3

I joined this community because I want to be in a warm home like crazy, where people accept me for this interest. ^^

We'd love to get to know you more and I'm sure there are enough crazy people who'd love to accept you for your interest! We love anime right? <3

Hit me a message when you need anything kay? ;)