Jump to content

ragkt

Members
  • Content count

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Points

    30 [ Donate ]

ragkt last won the day on October 9 2017

ragkt had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

23 Excellent

3 Followers

About ragkt

  • Rank
    New AF Member

Personal Information

  • Favourite Anime
    Kantai Collection, Kobato., Haifuri, Tokyo Ravens, Wolf's Rain, Aldnoah Zero
  • Occupation
    Brightest Star in the Sky
  • Gender
    female

Recent Profile Visitors

331 profile views
  1. ragkt

    Oh.. Hi!

    Welcome! ^^
  2. ragkt

    WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO STRESSFUL??

    There are people who certainly experience worse than you at the moment, yet they never thought of giving up. So why would you?
  3. ragkt

    Cartoons that you've watched..

    Only old animations! I'm talking about Popeye, Thundercats, and Dragon Tales, my favorite ones. As for recently released cartoons, I'd say Steven Universe. In all honesty, though, I don't like any other cartoons that were released these days.. these gems lost their charm.
  4. Welcome to the community! ^^
  5. ragkt

    New Here

    Welcome to the community!
  6. ragkt

    How are you all doing?

    I'm good! I have been playing cards for a few hours. If you feel like you won't get out of your stress anytime soon, speak with someone you trust.
  7. ragkt

    Guess who's back!

    I've seen you some times in old posts. Welcome back! :3
  8. ragkt

    The last movie you just recently watched

    I watched The Phantom of The Opera (2004) 3 days ago. I didn't regret it.
  9. Could you please give me the name of the website and topic name if you remember? That's all I need to possibly find the picture you want. Hopefully it saves you out of trouble! ^^;
  10. That's terrifying. I don't know what to say, really...
  11. ragkt

    What Are You Watching Today?

    Adorable hedgehog!! That aside, I am (planning) to rewatch D. Gray Man, but assuming the series is long I'll only watch 2~3 episodes for today.
  12. ragkt

    First manga you completed/binged.

    I have read a decent amount of manga, but I have finished only 1 (Akaiito by Miyasaka Kaho). That is, because I am still actually learning the order of reading a manga in general.
  13. ragkt

    So, my favourite video-game is dead. :(

    So it's an online game managed by Disney? ...crap. Actually, I kind of expect any and all online games to die out at some point. While I do understand the pain you're going through, I suggest you should find all of your friends there in some other chatting platform. This way, you can form groups to play something else together. It'll be fine!
  14. ragkt

    How Did You Get Into Anime?

    Honestly, I don't know. I grew up with anime. Anime has taken at least an 97 percent of my childhood -- the other 3% is western animations. What a luck!
  15. ragkt

    is water wet people?

    It's not and that's because the word "wet" is only used when a human, animal or object is in contact with a liquid. I personally don't think water is in contact with itself whatsoever. But, that's only my thought.
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×