Any New Interesting Games

White_Raven

Do you mean video-games or..?

If so, the most interesting and hard game I have ever played is Dark-souls. You probably wont find a harder game than that.

Just purely what I would recommend you because it is my favorite game ever, Is Tekken. I would recommend you try out Tekken 7.

Do you mean video-games or..?

If so, the most interesting and hard game I have ever played is Dark-souls. You probably wont find a harder game than that.

Just purely what I would recommend you because it is my favorite game ever, Is Tekken. I would recommend you try out Tekken 7.

To that I would say, Try Ninja Gaiden, it's an older series but it is for sure harder than any Dark Souls game, even more so since the series has lowered it's difficulty bit by bit from game to game in the hopes of getting more players, while Ninja Gaiden actually gets harder from game to game.

I haven't really played much games...wait, do you mean anime or something like that? IDK, so I'll hook you up with Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Mobile Legends and a game which features anime characters: Rune Factory (you can start playing from RF1 to RF5 and stuff.).

Thanks for all your responses and I don't really mind what genre or what type of game just some random games that you like and if I haven't played it ill buy it and play it.

You can download Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale and Mobile Legends from Play Store. And as for Rune Factory...well, as far as I know you can download it only up to the third version. You probably have to buy the rest.

You can download Clash Of Clans, Clash Royale and Mobile Legends from Play Store. And as for Rune Factory...well, as far as I know you can download it only up to the third version. You probably have to buy the rest.

Thank you so much really thank you ill start looking at those.

high-school-dxd-1.thumb.jpg.b1a4e1ae7823b660250f8ecd48bfbc50.jpg

• 1 month later...