What are your favorite OPs to hum to during the day?

Yesterday was the first game of my baseball season, and I caught myself humming "Platinum Disco" from Monogatari when I was catching! What are some of your favorite songs to think about during the day?

^Once that one gets in my head, it doesn't go away until I go to bed! 

For me, the one that I most often have playing in my head, at least when there's no music playing out loud,  is "A Cruel Angel's Thesis" (big surprise right). And thanks to the Netflix adaptation "Devilman no Uta" has also wormed its way into my brain quite frequently.

Brynhildr In The Darkness’ brilliant musical score opening 

Pleasure Flag - DearDream - Dream Festival!

Kokoro no Tamago - Shugo Chara! 1st opening 

Catch You, Catch Me - CCS original 1st opening

Clear - CCS: Clear Card opening

Gyakuten Winner - Johnny’s West - Ace Attorney 1st opening

Jinsei wa Subarashii - Johnny’s West - Ace Attorney 2nd opening

Girigiri - Sonar Pocket - World Trigger 1st opening

Flashback - Miyavi & KenKen - Kokkoku opening 

At work I've usually got spotify going and it does throw up all sorts of game- and anime-related tunes.  Today I heard Ocarina of Time from Zelda, Ichiban no Takaramono from Angel Beats!, and Heavenly Blue from Aldnoah Zero, among others.  Can't say I hum much on my own though.  I've been more self-conscious since that time my co-workers caught me singing along with Still Alive from Portal.  Awkward!  :D

Aside from SAO crossing field..

Deathnote 1st OP.

Deathnote 2nd OP.

One-Punch man OP.

Stray - Steve Conte comes to mind often and I've sung it at work once or twice I'm certain. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tasty
      The first Anime I've ever seen. must have been 10 years old (19 now). It was a story about the main character, I think she was female, and she had an unfortunate encounter with some witch, who put a spell on her and she couldn't talk. Then I forget... and she was in some big house or something idk 😅 hahah
      Any help would be appreciated
    • By Big Boar
      so.. this game allows you to fight with two other characters, there are stages that allows you to fight with controlling giant spaceship and mecha, there's also a house, dormitory mode that allows you to place/arrange appliances and make them, there's also a base mode. there's tons of features and after playing it for few days im actually having a Blast! its probably the best mmo game i played on mobile! it seems cheap pay to win too. 
    • By anime4eva
      And it has nothing to do with anime/manga lol.
      It's actually a really personal story, a memoir of sorts. I plan to detail an emotional love affair (lol) as well as some of the shiz that happened/happens to me. 
      I plan on self-publishing, I don't care about money or exposure, just doing it for myself. Although it would be awesome to have you guys follow me on my journey. I hope to keep you guys updated on my progress (spoiler alert, I'm already 1/3 done with the first draft)
    • By lostkings

Hey everyone! We have officially released a teaser animatic for our series Lost Kings which you can watch here. The premise for the story is below. We are gearing up for a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds needed to animate this teaser. Please support us by liking our Facebook page and staying tuned for the campaign!
      Donny King is a 16 year old kid and the very definition of the term “nerdy”. As a child of an abusive father, he uses various entertainment like video games, anime, and comic books to escape his reality. Kyle (18), Donny’s older brother, is the complete opposite: star QB for their high school football team and extremely popular.
      One day, Kyle steps in to defend his little brother against a group of bullies but is eventually overpowered and thrown to the ground. Donny helplessly watches the beating and, as memories of his father flash through his mind, he finds himself wishing they were someplace better. The next thing they know, the brothers wake up to find themselves in a world that is straight out of Donny’s imagination. Here, all the nerdy tropes exist: Monsters that can only be killed by 3 hits in a weak spot; busty,scantily-clad anime women wearing "armor"; villains that monologue and reveal their evil plans. Together, the brothers must navigate this strange world to find their way home.
      Created By: Jeff Giron
      Written By: Jeff Giron
      Storyboard Animatic: Rachel Jost
      Original Character Concepts: Bobby St. Aubin
      Character Concepts: Rachel Jost, Kit Brooks, Felipe Uribe
      Sound Design: Daniel Bidal
      Music: Carlos Rodríguez Rodríguez
      Donny King: Corinne Sudberg
      Kyle King: Aleks Le
      Hitomi Hikoori: Felicia Valenti
      Follow us for more!
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LostKingsTAS/
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/LostKingsTAS
      Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lostkingstas
    • By Hououin Kyouma
      Hi everyone. I am an avid anime watcher and I am in search of a new anime series. I am currently bored and patiently waiting for the next seasons of One Punch Man, Tokyo Ghoul: re, ReLIFE, Code Geass, Boku no Hero Academia, Attack on Titan and Steins;Gate 0.
      I need some anime recommendations and hope that this community would help me. Below is the list of anime I've seen so far. Kindly respond with anime with similar genre or storyline. Arigatou in advance.
      Death Note
      Naruto & Naruto Shippuden
      Tokyo Ghoul
      One Punch Man
      Kuroko no Basket
      Boku no Hero Academia
      Dragon Ball Series (All of them, including GT and Super, till ep 129)
      Elfen Lied
      Death Parade
      Hunter X Hunter
      Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
      Parasyte-The Maxim
      Code Geass
      Assassination Classroom
      Attack on Titan
      Kimi no Na Wa
      Sword Art Online
      Zankyou no Terror
      Cowboy Bebop
      Samurai Champloo
      Mirai Nikki
      Deadman Wonderland
      & many others.
Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!