Sign in to follow this  
Athena

magical girl anime that you never knew was or yet discovered

I wanted to make this topic in this group since I've gotten back into the whole " Magical Girl " genera in anime or manga. I grew up watching  / reading more other animes or even mangas things at the time but later stopped for a bit to try other types of genera's out there for a while. Then I discovered some that I never knew was consider a " Magical Girl " anime or manga. So far I just noticed anime ones like Tweeny Witches  and Kill La Kill. ( Which I watched the series and ❤ but .. yet to finish them.. ύ.ὺ ) I thought they were just like any other type of genera, but I guess I was mistaken and did not take a closer look at it. m/(>.<)\m  

Have anyone here heard of those series I mention? Or know of any others out there you never knew was consider one of this genera? 

Sign in to follow this  

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit