To X-Evolution members

iMon

As I explained on the email, I couldn't bring up X-Evolution again because all the database backups during the upgrade were botched.

I still have an older version intact when I tried to convert the forums to phpBB. That could serve as an archive, I'm going to bring it up someday as read only.

Enjoy your time at AnimeForums, I miss a lot of you guys.

Hmmm. I honestly debated whether to join up or not. It has been a long, long time since I bothered to post on X evolution, much less move to a new place. Still not entirely sure I'll stick around but I am here now.

So, who remembers me?

well aint this a bummer

all dat epic stuff i posted back there, now rolled and smoked up n away BOOOOOOOO

and now, coming to realisation that i just joined the black hurse by plunging myself into a full blown weeaboo rocking nest

off to successfully exploit your dreams then

Well at least we have a place to talk right?

It's a rather snazzy joint, I like it, and I hope to continue good old X Evo discussions here!

im rather longing for the days before all you spineless puppy poops came along, yeah THOSE discussions were far vivid and way interesting

whatevz

Hmmm. I honestly debated whether to join up or not. It has been a long, long time since I bothered to post on X evolution, much less move to a new place. Still not entirely sure I'll stick around but I am here now.

ya man

So, who remembers me?

think i do, if i aint mistaken but dude that was some time ago i believe

I like it here but I'll miss X-Evo, Hopefully more people come over from there to here I can think of a few X-Evo people I miss a lot.

you sure youre not just confusing them with your wicca dawgz?

them people who liked your jokes aint around anymore it seems, surely if we give them more time then eventually they might retur-

It's Batman!

facepalm2.gif.bc43365eeb65eeb0610ed0351c1d2c9d.gif

yeaaaaaaaaah place your bets folks

I purposely joined AF, just to talk to fellow X-Evolution members.

choose your acquaintances wisely, and be cool

btw im back hi

all dat epic stuff i posted back there, now rolled and smoked up n away BOOOOOOOO

@iMon does have an older backup of your forum when you guys were on phpBB, so maybe not all is lost.

and now, coming to realisation that i just joined the black hurse by plunging myself into a full blown weeaboo rocking nest

I can assure you there are no weaboos here, just anime fans and enthusiasts.

Any overzealous weaboos will be dealt with accordingly, as we certainly don't need any inaccurate portrayals of Japanese culture here.

• Like 1

@iMon does have an older backup of your forum when you guys were on phpBB, so maybe not all is lost.

yeah the archive from way back, though practically useless

perhaps better that way so them newbs dont mess it up further

I can assure you there are no weaboos here, just anime fans and enthusiasts.

sure got a lotta kawaii buttons and icons of weird chibi girls in fashionably dreadful clothes around here so it struck me that way

weeaboos or otacos, basically anything that resembles fanaticism for Japan due to anime/manga, either way makes me cringe sorry

Any overzealous weaboos will be dealt with accordingly, as we certainly don't need any inaccurate portrayals of Japanese culture here.

thats going somewhere i guess!

though i automatically serve as a repellant as they either flee or leak their butthurts all over the place (especially latter) so i ask of you to please leave them if it comes to that, that'd be great

them people who liked your jokes aint around anymore it seems, surely if we give them more time then eventually they might retur-

facepalm2.gif.a13b8b229f6d3bb4f49d2e1b59a71544.gif

yeaaaaaaaaah place your bets folks

When a question like what is X-Evolution is repeated so many times in quick succession, its hard not to make a joke about it

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ugh cant believe im doing this, let alone stick my head in here again although x-evo, once previously a decent and vibrant community, is all dust and spook town now but ASGGHFSG HERE WE GO.

basically all my friends on xbone and im on ps4. i have ZERO friends and i need a heist crew.

tumblr_static_8jgv2it2mi888ck0cc08cwwoc.gif.0fd4c9ab43a95fc8206ddb3e3384b8ee.gif