Open Club  ·  45 members

Visual Novels

Introduce Yourself Here!

Ryuji

Name: Ryuji

Favorite Visual Novel: Symphonic Rain

Random fact about yourself: My favorite number is 13.

How did you get into reading Visual Novels: Basically, my best friend drill was talking about rereading the Visual Novel for Rewrite and I got curious, downloaded a copy and proceeded to fall in love.

Name:

Favorite Visual Novel:

Random fact about yourself:

How did you get into reading Visual Novels:

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2018 at 3:29 AM, Ryuji said:

Name: Ryuji

Favorite Visual Novel: Symphonic Rain

Random fact about yourself: My favorite number is 13.

How did you get into reading Visual Novels: Basically, my best friend drill was talking about rereading the Visual Novel for Rewrite and I got curious, downloaded a copy and proceeded to fall in love.

Name: Ryu (its an Alias i use online : D)

Favorite VN: hard to say, but if i had to choose one...Kamidori alchemist meister?, it had the most impact on me on all the Vn's ive read

Random fact about yourself: wheres the random button?, jokes xD, i read vn's more than i watch animes ;o

how did you get into reading Vn's: well it all started with kamidori, and then i went to grisaia, from then forth ive been interested in reading vn's, (though on some parts itll be more eroge-ish, sometimes itll be pure vn'-sh

i guess thats about it for my intro's, hope we have a good time talking about vn's guys ;o

• Ryuji pinned this topic
Just now, ArchieKun said:

Hi everyone. Someone just pointed me to this club. Looks really awesome, and I love visual novels. I'm looking forward to having a good time here.

That someone would be me...the owner of this club 😛

Welcome. Glad to have you and I hope your love of VNs continues to grow and flourish!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ryuji said:

That someone would be me...the owner of this club 😛

Welcome. Glad to have you and I hope your love of VNs continues to grow and flourish!

Well I am very glad to be here, and thank you much

I just realized I skipped this so I'll do this now lol

Name: Decimo 

Favorite VN: The Majikoi series and I guess if I had to pick which one specifically then probably Majikoi S

Random Fact: I read VNs and LNs more than I actually watch anime as well (I actually own a kindle since digital copies are like half the price of physical copies!!!)

How did I get into them: My friend was using teamviewer to help me out with some issues and decided to download a few VNs and told me to play them. (I actually played Danganronpa and S;G before this, but this was before I saw Visual Novels as their own thing instead of just games.)

I've already been conversing on the other threads, but nice to meet you guys.

5 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hi everyone. Someone just pointed me to this club. Looks really awesome, and I love visual novels. I'm looking forward to having a good time here.

Also heyo Archie, I noticed you joined recently too.

• Funny 1

On 8/20/2018 at 1:30 AM, Decimo said:

I just realized I skipped this so I'll do this now lol

Name: Decimo 

Favorite VN: The Majikoi series and I guess if I had to pick which one specifically then probably Majikoi S

Random Fact: I read VNs and LNs more than I actually watch anime as well (I actually own a kindle since digital copies are like half the price of physical copies!!!)

How did I get into them: My friend was using teamviewer to help me out with some issues and decided to download a few VNs and told me to play them. (I actually played Danganronpa and S;G before this, but this was before I saw Visual Novels as their own thing instead of just games.)

I've already been conversing on the other threads, but nice to meet you guys.

Also heyo Archie, I noticed you joined recently too.

Welcome to the club, and as far as reading/playing VNs more then watching anime goes I feel like I have been in the same boat. Even more so since finding this site, andthis club. Hope you have a great time here.

• 4 months later...

Heyo. Already talked about the kind of VNs I'm reading right now in my intro thread, so I'm feeling kinda lazy to repeat all that again, but... whatever.

• Swan Song
  • Aoishiro
  • Root Double
  • Kara no Shoujo
  • Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
  • Fate/hollow ataraxia

I'm from Singapore, currently 28 years old. I like movies and anime, but I'm currently spending more time with visual novels than anime. Haven't seen an anime for months, not counting the adaptation of "The Labyrinth of Grisaia".

That is all. Nice to meet yall.