Reality hurts and i dont know what to do. help?

Pav1

So i just finished reading a manga called 3D kanjoo, i finished it all in one night about 4 hours to read it all. the story ends in a happy ending but i have this weird lingering feeling of loneliness and sadness after i finished it. then after reading that i watch the last two episodes of Darling in the franxx, and idk why but my mind is starting to realize how lonely i am, reading and watching those to really messed me up. i have friends but i rarely see them as they each do their own thing and only on occasion do we meet , i have a job and i always put on a fake smile and act cheery around my co workers  but when i go home at the end of the day and in my room, reality hits and i go down a roller coaster of mental breakdown. i love anime and manga but whenever i watch them or read them this feeling always comes up. I live a life of solitude, im to shy to meet new people so i hole up in my room and as days go by i feel my mentality degrade. im alone and idk what to do.  

I don’t wanna sound rude but I have to say this.

is this how you want to live your life forever. Or are you going to do something about it and change your situation. If you will stay shy forever then  you will live in regrets then realise was it worth staying like this. If you think the way you are living your life right now and don’t like it that way 

CHANGE IT!!

you said your shy that’s why you can’t make friends. Then make friends who are just shy like you. I am pretty sure there are people just like you. 

Here is some tips on making new friends or meeting new people.

Go to the person and Talk to them as if they are equal to you and no different from you. As if your talking to another human being who has a very similar mind to yours. I am guessing your shy because you don’t want to Be judged. But I doubt someone will judge you negatively if your a nice person. 

And if they don’t wish to talk to you then walk away. I doubt that will ever happen. 

You said you live in solitude. You can change that by making or having trust worthy friends. And if you stay in touch with them eventually over time your bond would grow strong and mutual and then you can invite them over to your place.   Or even keeping contact with them will also ease your solitude. 

Do you really wish to live alone and die alone?

i am writings this because I dislike shy people. I want them to experience the same feelings I am but they act as bystanders like nothing is relevant to them. 

No one will ever turn down the request of being friends and hanging out so both of you don’t have to feel lonely again. 

I am sorry if most of this didn’t need make sense. I am just angry reading your life. I did say I am not trying to be rude. But still 

Not everyone makes friends easily. It might help to become involved in some groups or clubs in your area. Some you can find on FB or meetups. Find people you would enjoy being with and try not to let your job drain your energy. Easier said than done.