So how's everyone been doing?

FinDee

hey all.  I'm bored and just finishing up some artwork.  (I've honestly shot myself in the foot recently with it too.) Seems I'm a bit of a dunce and don't really know if what I've created is mature content.  I mean, it's not anything you can't find in some magazine on the shelf,   It's just anime.  So people have been harping on it.  Oh well.  I hope you guys are having a better night then me.  I'm going back to doing more art stuff and I hope to hear from someone, I'll check back every so often.  And if you want give your opinion on my art just ask I'll tell you my twitter handle (don't want to get in trouble posting it here too if I'm wrong :( ) and it'll be easy to see.  

5 hours ago, FinDee said:

hey all.  I'm bored and just finishing up some artwork.  (I've honestly shot myself in the foot recently with it too.) Seems I'm a bit of a dunce and don't really know if what I've created is mature content.  I mean, it's not anything you can't find in some magazine on the shelf,   It's just anime.  So people have been harping on it.  Oh well.  I hope you guys are having a better night then me.  I'm going back to doing more art stuff and I hope to hear from someone, I'll check back every so often.  And if you want give your opinion on my art just ask I'll tell you my twitter handle (don't want to get in trouble posting it here too if I'm wrong :( ) and it'll be easy to see.  

spoiler alert: random user opinion alert!..DOUBLE ALERT!

i have no idea why your so stiff tho', while reading what you said, all i see is a guy stiff as stone ! (probably a mild taste of boredom of drawing everyday ?!)

dont ask how i know this, its just the way you type ! >.> 

still, i have no idea what you mean by adult content, but show me >:o,(i wont consider it adult-ish if i dont see the private parts >:o!) ill be the judge of it !, your drawing's are neat (like better than mine's and has a certain charm in it ! ;o), 

incidentally, school finally finished, and im free to decide whether to continue studying for my upcoming classes, or do some drawing's too, i have one day to do these things tho >.>, but i tend to take one day to do my own drawing too, so theres a (+), the (-) is that i also tend to take a day on studying >.>...

1 hour ago, XII360 said:

spoiler alert: random user opinion alert!..DOUBLE ALERT!

i have no idea why your so stiff tho', while reading what you said, all i see is a guy stiff as stone ! (probably a mild taste of boredom of drawing everyday ?!)

dont ask how i know this, its just the way you type ! >.> 

still, i have no idea what you mean by adult content, but show me >:o,(i wont consider it adult-ish if i dont see the private parts >:o!) ill be the judge of it !, your drawing's are neat (like better than mine's and has a certain charm in it ! ;o), 

incidentally, school finally finished, and im free to decide whether to continue studying for my upcoming classes, or do some drawing's too, i have one day to do these things tho >.>, but i tend to take one day to do my own drawing too, so theres a (+), the (-) is that i also tend to take a day on studying >.>...

Lol, it's nice to know my awkward personality shows through in my typing.  I have a tendency to over think everything.  Even when I'm talking I'm always over thinking my words.  I'll pause a conversation at times just to make sure I say things right.  So being stiff is pretty spot on.  I'll try and loosen up a bit more though.  

The pics on my twitter.  which is https://twitter.com/FinDee89405843 if you punch that in, my newest piece will be at the top of my feed.  Growing up around tattoos and piercings I my ideals on what's appropriate are probably a bit more skewed then most as far a classifying things as mature.  But of course that's just an excuse based on miss understanding ha ha.   

Whatever choice you make my friend, I hope you enjoy yourself.  Don't stay buried so deep in what your studying or drawing that you let life slip by.  I've seen many people forget to savor the flavor of life.  But no matter what you'll do great. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

39 minutes ago, FinDee said:

Lol, it's nice to know my awkward personality shows through in my typing.  I have a tendency to over think everything.  Even when I'm talking I'm always over thinking my words.  I'll pause a conversation at times just to make sure I say things right.  So being stiff is pretty spot on.  I'll try and loosen up a bit more though.  

The pics on my twitter.  which is https://twitter.com/FinDee89405843 if you punch that in, my newest piece will be at the top of my feed.  Growing up around tattoos and piercings I my ideals on what's appropriate are probably a bit more skewed then most as far a classifying things as mature.  But of course that's just an excuse based on miss understanding ha ha.   

Whatever choice you make my friend, I hope you enjoy yourself.  Don't stay buried so deep in what your studying or drawing that you let life slip by.  I've seen many people forget to savor the flavor of life.  But no matter what you'll do great. 

well--- i mean dont force yourself to loosen up too much, just be natural, though i guess being stiff is kind of natural huh, 

i give bad advices >_>

also ill agree on what people said, thats 100% rated M..for magnifique !(also mature, but i had to do it), that pose has a certain seduction in it,

gonna stalk follow you on twit's~, but i dont open much in there ;o, (only made one to follow a youtuber i liked !, so im not as on there, as i am here ;o)

after hours of deciding what to do today, i just decided to use the pc while farming on some mobile games, i have tomorrow to decide too..~, totally not delaying important decisions in life, nope~

2 hours ago, XII360 said:

well--- i mean dont force yourself to loosen up too much, just be natural, though i guess being stiff is kind of natural huh, 

i give bad advices >_>

also ill agree on what people said, thats 100% rated M..for magnifique !(also mature, but i had to do it), that pose has a certain seduction in it,

gonna stalk follow you on twit's~, but i dont open much in there ;o, (only made one to follow a youtuber i liked !, so im not as on there, as i am here ;o)

after hours of deciding what to do today, i just decided to use the pc while farming on some mobile games, i have tomorrow to decide too..~, totally not delaying important decisions in life, nope~

Yeah, I'll try my best no matter what I do with the whole loosen up thing.  but It's eh...I'm tired.  It's a bed time.  Bad advice is still in a way good advice.  Advice is normally given by people who seem to care at least enough to say something instead of nothing so you're possibly bad advice is much appreciated.  And because you took the time to give it I'll take the time to say thank you :) 

Well as for the pic,  I guess I was wrong but at least she's clothed.  lol  Feel free to follow/stalk away, now that I have more a feel for my digital tab and am getting more into the swing of it, my quality if definitely improving.  More updates are coming.  Soon.  I'm actually working on icons for a patreon I'm setting up atm.  But my pen died so I had to charge it.  Got in some good Fable 2 time during that.  Man I've missed that game.  I started the game and just used the smithy to buy and rent out three homes.  Cheap homes but that's an extra 130 gold  every 5 minutes I wouldn't be making otherwise. 

Lol, PC time is fun.  I use mine for lots of things.  Do you play any good mobile games that aren't puzzle based?  I'm looking for something fun.   I recently tried the game friese I think that's it.  It's a game based on the anime "Is it wrong to date a girl I found in the dungeon"  By the way that name is probably wrong but I don't feel like googling it and I do know it's at least close to the real name.  But anyway, the game was kinda trash in my opinion, definitely a good case of where less would have definitely been more.  I also don't like playing as the cast.  I'd rather adventure as a newbie and not follow a preset path.

As for delaying important life decisions.  I think we are all guilty of that at some point of time or another.  That's kind of how it is.  All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.  Jack then gets grumpy and hates himself and others for not having enough "me time" .  lol.  We all need it. 

2 hours ago, brycec said:

This have been going fairly well here, as usual, though had a few things that gave me some trouble.

Well it's great that things have been going quite well on your end.  Other then those few things.  I hope they get taken care of in one way shape or form so you don't have any troubles.   

• Winner 1

22 minutes ago, FinDee said:

Yeah, I'll try my best no matter what I do with the whole loosen up thing.  but It's eh...I'm tired.  It's a bed time.  Bad advice is still in a way good advice.  Advice is normally given by people who seem to care at least enough to say something instead of nothing so you're possibly bad advice is much appreciated.  And because you took the time to give it I'll take the time to say thank you :) 

Well as for the pic,  I guess I was wrong but at least she's clothed.  lol  Feel free to follow/stalk away, now that I have more a feel for my digital tab and am getting more into the swing of it, my quality if definitely improving.  More updates are coming.  Soon.  I'm actually working on icons for a patreon I'm setting up atm.  But my pen died so I had to charge it.  Got in some good Fable 2 time during that.  Man I've missed that game.  I started the game and just used the smithy to buy and rent out three homes.  Cheap homes but that's an extra 130 gold  every 5 minutes I wouldn't be making otherwise. 

Lol, PC time is fun.  I use mine for lots of things.  Do you play any good mobile games that aren't puzzle based?  I'm looking for something fun.   I recently tried the game friese I think that's it.  It's a game based on the anime "Is it wrong to date a girl I found in the dungeon"  By the way that name is probably wrong but I don't feel like googling it and I do know it's at least close to the real name.  But anyway, the game was kinda trash in my opinion, definitely a good case of where less would have definitely been more.  I also don't like playing as the cast.  I'd rather adventure as a newbie and not follow a preset path.

As for delaying important life decisions.  I think we are all guilty of that at some point of time or another.  That's kind of how it is.  All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.  Jack then gets grumpy and hates himself and others for not having enough "me time" .  lol.  We all need it. 

well that's, the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, thanking me for bad advice and all >.>..., no need to be so formal on me btw ;o

i actually dont see it less clothing as bad, to be honest, i mean i drew a slime girl, and slime girls dont wear clothing >_>... well i mean 90% of them dont wear clothing ?

icon's huh, i never did bother doing my own icon's on my phone, mainly couse of two reasons : 1.) i ran outa time couse of school, 2.)i have no idea what size to do lmao and 3.) i am not a great artist ;o

fable 2 -- ah crap that brings back memories, i went for the good route (or atleast good alignment choice's/ "i am the hero everyone needs"), while my brother went for evil route, and *spoiler" he didn't save the dog and went for money, what a complete ass, i mean cmon, he traded best partner in game, for money ?, smh >.>

mhm, i have consoles sure, but pc is more practical !, or atleast 80% of the stuff i do is on pc >.<, (yknow, visual novels, studying, drawing, meme's, and youtoob),

ah ! i think i know the game your talking about, or atleast i heard about it on a youtube video, something about um.. censorship and crunchyroll ?, it was a while back, 

im not sure if its a gacha, but i think that game is gacha ?, if so, the one's i play (i mostly play gacha on mobiles ;o), 1.) fire emblem heroes (FEH), (2.) Fate Grand Order (FGO)(suffering gacha tho' couse of reallllly low 5 star drop rate) (3.) alchemist code 

i think, you might like FEH/alchemist code tho', its not the same gameplay as danmachi, but it is turn based ?, (+) both of them are somewhat onto F2P players than P2W one's, id also recommend FGO, if you're ready to farm up 30+ tickets and only get one 5 star >.>

that...that was oddly inspiring >.>, but you are right, i need some fun time on myself and not study every single day >:o, ill still probably study tomorrow, but for tonight its all night gaming babyyyyyy

1 hour ago, FinDee said:

Well it's great that things have been going quite well on your end.  Other then those few things.  I hope they get taken care of in one way shape or form so you don't have any troubles. 

Oh, I already took care of it, and found something neat during the process. It is just one of those hassles of being the network/system administrator for the house.

Some people just do not realize the headaches that crop up because of things they consider to be so simple.

14 hours ago, XII360 said:

well that's, the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, thanking me for bad advice and all >.>..., no need to be so formal on me btw ;o

i actually dont see it less clothing as bad, to be honest, i mean i drew a slime girl, and slime girls dont wear clothing >_>... well i mean 90% of them dont wear clothing ?

icon's huh, i never did bother doing my own icon's on my phone, mainly couse of two reasons : 1.) i ran outa time couse of school, 2.)i have no idea what size to do lmao and 3.) i am not a great artist ;o

fable 2 -- ah crap that brings back memories, i went for the good route (or atleast good alignment choice's/ "i am the hero everyone needs"), while my brother went for evil route, and *spoiler" he didn't save the dog and went for money, what a complete ass, i mean cmon, he traded best partner in game, for money ?, smh >.>

mhm, i have consoles sure, but pc is more practical !, or atleast 80% of the stuff i do is on pc >.<, (yknow, visual novels, studying, drawing, meme's, and youtoob),

ah ! i think i know the game your talking about, or atleast i heard about it on a youtube video, something about um.. censorship and crunchyroll ?, it was a while back, 

im not sure if its a gacha, but i think that game is gacha ?, if so, the one's i play (i mostly play gacha on mobiles ;o), 1.) fire emblem heroes (FEH), (2.) Fate Grand Order (FGO)(suffering gacha tho' couse of reallllly low 5 star drop rate) (3.) alchemist code 

i think, you might like FEH/alchemist code tho', its not the same gameplay as danmachi, but it is turn based ?, (+) both of them are somewhat onto F2P players than P2W one's, id also recommend FGO, if you're ready to farm up 30+ tickets and only get one 5 star >.>

that...that was oddly inspiring >.>, but you are right, i need some fun time on myself and not study every single day >:o, ill still probably study tomorrow, but for tonight its all night gaming babyyyyyy

Well you have fun with that all night gaming.  As far as fable I only went the evil/currupt route once.  Just to see to get horns.  but they never grew.  I was so sad.  I guess I did it wrong.  But thems the breaks.  As far as the other other wishes  I've never really needed the money or fame so I always save the friend.  I tend to do so much property buying in the game that money isn't a very big issue.  Like right now every 5 min I get 1k and I've only saved the first hero.  So money won't be an object in this campaign.  But well see.  

As far as icons, I've never done them before either,  seems to me that for patreon they run about 300x400 px or somewhere around there.  I have it written down.  So I'll transfer to a canvas of that size that give it a shot.  Just thought it would be some fun.  Give me a goal you know.  As for FEH/alchamist code I might see if I can't download that soon, but my phones a bit old school.  I honestly would like a mobile game that runs like a game called "60 second hero" except with no time limit and a bit more customization options.  That would be fun.  Plus a multiplayer option with friends for boss fights would be a good add.  But it seems like games just like adding things that'll make money on mobile.  in game currencies you can't get any other way and pay to win options.  Kind of a bummer.

Well, so it goes.  I'm going to start scratching up some art after responding to a few more quotes.  You have a good night.  :) 

9 hours ago, Wedgy said:

We lost two of our residents this weekend within a day of each other and they were a couple of people I worked pretty closely with for 4+ years. It's all a part of the job, but that doesn't make it easy. Feeling a bit in the dumps, but blowing up ghouls in Fallout helps cheer me up a little. 

I don't find it to be that bad. It's easily mature, since it's a bit on the sexual side, but I wouldn't call it explicit. This is coming from another person who grew up with some bad influences, though, so take that with a grain, lol. Regardless, it's well done. I like your colourful approach. I'm always hesitant to use too wide of a pallet, myself. Dunno why. Art just really isn't my forte.

Well that's very unfortunate.  It is always sad to loose people you've known for so long.  That would be an issue with anyone.  I'm sorry for your loss and hope Fallout continues to help you.  It is definitely a great pick me up in my opinion.  

Thank you for checking out my art.  I appreciate it.   It's always nice to get other peoples opinions.  I also agree with your approach to art to a point.  If you go too crazy with color I feel it gets distracting.  It can draw the eye from the main focus of the picture.  I guess that's why I've always heard people say use complimentary colors.  

12 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Period cramps and a craving for junk food. So I feel quite miserable today. ☹

Oh, that definitely is a terrible time from what I've heard.   I hope it passes by for you soon.  Nature is cruel.  I do hope junk food can bring you some peace at least.  But now I find myself craving a snickers. Thanks :) 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

10 hours ago, FinDee said:

Oh, that definitely is a terrible time from what I've heard.   I hope it passes by for you soon.  Nature is cruel.  I do hope junk food can bring you some peace at least.  But now I find myself craving a snickers. Thanks :) 

Haha, you're welcome and unfortunately I don't have any junk food since I try and keep it out of my house otherwise I eat it and I'll get fat, lolol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Haha, you're welcome and unfortunately I don't have any junk food since I try and keep it out of my house otherwise I eat it and I'll get fat, lolol.

I know how that is.  I'm the same way.  Junk food is cursed to just draw people in.   Self discipline has always been a struggle for me.