New member piiachu

piiachu

Ohayou, minna!

I'm piiachu and it's nice to be part of this forum! I hope I'll have a great time here with my fellow anime fans! :3

I love anime so much since I was a kid. I love different genre from shounen to meccha!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums Piiachu! We are a friendly group so I hope you will feel at home in no time. Looks like you have Yona as your avatar. Might I be assuming correctly that you are a Yona of the Dawn fan? I really enjoyed that anime (as did many other members here).

11 hours ago, piiachu said:

Ohayou, minna!

I'm piiachu and it's nice to be part of this forum! I hope I'll have a great time here with my fellow anime fans! :3

I love anime so much since I was a kid. I love different genre from shounen to meccha!

heya pikachu  i mean pichu piiachu, ima just call you pi-tan ^_^

as stated by @Beocat-chan, we all enjoyed that anime she just said, that we are all totally a fan of "sweats for not having seen it"

shounen and mecha- anime huh, then boy do i have a suggestions for you .. !..after a few minutes of contacting google and beo-chan

....beo-chan~ what are fun mecha anime's in our season ? <3 ~? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beocat said:

@XII360 Darling in the Franxx? Haven't seen it but it has generated a buzz...  If you haven't seen Yona then you definitely should set aside some time to do it. ;)

oh right, darling in franxx, i heard its a great mecha but i have not found the time to watch it, but it does have allot of, lets say, "fan art"

and meme's, lots and lots of "darling~" meme's >.>

2 hours ago, Beocat said:

Welcome to the forums Piiachu! We are a friendly group so I hope you will feel at home in no time. Looks like you have Yona as your avatar. Might I be assuming correctly that you are a Yona of the Dawn fan? I really enjoyed that anime (as did many other members here).

Thanks a lot!! Yeah, I love Akatsuki no Yona!! It's one of faves. I hope they'll do a second season! 

2 hours ago, XII360 said:

heya pikachu  i mean pichu piiachu, ima just call you pi-tan ^_^

as stated by @Beocat-chan, we all enjoyed that anime she just said, that we are all totally a fan of "sweats for not having seen it"

shounen and mecha- anime huh, then boy do i have a suggestions for you .. !..after a few minutes of contacting google and beo-chan

....beo-chan~ what are fun mecha anime's in our season ? <3 ~? 

Haha, yeah my name is confusing!! Pi-tan is alright.

It's not really limited to those genre. I watch any kinds of anime, as long as the story and graphics are great! 😄

As for meccha, I love Gundam! 😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piiachu said:

Thanks a lot!! Yeah, I love Akatsuki no Yona!! It's one of faves. I hope they'll do a second season! 

Haha, yeah my name is confusing!! Pi-tan is alright.

It's not really limited to those genre. I watch any kinds of anime, as long as the story and graphics are great! 😄

As for meccha, I love Gundam! 😍

well.. i havent watched it yet but,

"a silent voice" -- its a movie that i saw from gigguk's past video anime reviews -- and my god did it somewhat allure me ?

summary of its story (from my understanding from his explanation) : silent girl expresses more expression than characters that shout in your face #newtypeofderetolewd

but the character art-style got me somewhat interested in it -- sadly i havent seen it, but it did allure me ... soo...its something ?!

happy sugar life also somewhat lured me, and whats the story about...?

the series is centered around high school girl Satō Matsuzaka who befriends a mysterious young girl named Shio, and immediately falls in love with her. She vows to protect that feeling of love, even if it means committing murder.

(source taken from wiki) yandere, what a surprise that it charmed it >.>

14 minutes ago, XII360 said:

well.. i havent watched it yet but,

"a silent voice" -- its a movie that i saw from gigguk's past video anime reviews -- and my god did it somewhat allure me ?

summary of its story (from my understanding from his explanation) : silent girl expresses more expression than characters that shout in your face #newtypeofderetolewd

but the character art-style got me somewhat interested in it -- sadly i havent seen it, but it did allure me ... soo...its something ?!

happy sugar life also somewhat lured me, and whats the story about...?

Reveal hidden contents

the series is centered around high school girl Satō Matsuzaka who befriends a mysterious young girl named Shio, and immediately falls in love with her. She vows to protect that feeling of love, even if it means committing murder.

(source taken from wiki) yandere, what a surprise that it charmed it >.>

It's really a great anime, so I really recommend it! 

The MC at first was a spoiled brat but she turned into this strong empathic heroine as the show progresses! The drawing is like those created by Yuu Watase, creator of Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres.

I haven't seen Happy Sugar Life, but from what you've written here, it's quite intriguing 😮

• Informative 1

Just now, piiachu said:

It's really a great anime, so I really recommend it! 

The MC at first was a spoiled brat but she turned into this strong empathic heroine as the show progresses! The drawing is like those created by Yuu Watase, creator of Fushigi Yuugi and Ayashi no Ceres.

I haven't seen Happy Sugar Life, but from what you've written here, it's quite intriguing 😮

yea, its on my to-watch list, (might just watch it on school, during our break time, assuming we have nothing to do after break time)

sugar life has the vibes of a yandere-escapade, soooo... unless you liked mirai nikki, you might not like this..?, yea, i-i have no idea what the anime is about, aside from pink heroine is a yandere

and i like me some yandere's

1 hour ago, XII360 said:

yea, its on my to-watch list, (might just watch it on school, during our break time, assuming we have nothing to do after break time)

sugar life has the vibes of a yandere-escapade, soooo... unless you liked mirai nikki, you might not like this..?, yea, i-i have no idea what the anime is about, aside from pink heroine is a yandere

and i like me some yandere's

I haven't watched Mirai Nikki too, but I definitely watched Battle Royale so may be i'll like it! 😊

Tbh, I need some recommendation atm because I'm running out of anime to watch 😅 I've been binge watching most of my vacation. I'll try Sugar Life 🤩

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piiachu said:

I haven't watched Mirai Nikki too, but I definitely watched Battle Royale so may be i'll like it! 😊

Tbh, I need some recommendation atm because I'm running out of anime to watch 😅 I've been binge watching most of my vacation. I'll try Sugar Life 🤩

maybe, just dont spoil me on sugar life's plot >:o, i am very sensitive to spoilers, 

im gonna wait for all episodes to be released, and binge watch them, i prefer not being cliff-hangered >.>

one famous anime right now -- even my classmates is watching ATM -- hataraku no saibou -- cells at work, it looks educational the least, at the very least, itll tackle what certain cells do..?

i think, i havent watched it, im waiting for all episodes first <.>

if you need better recommendations, we have a thread solely for anime recoms !, or, challenge ?, run be an <aweasomedude>, read the details on his thread ^_^

7 hours ago, XII360 said:

maybe, just dont spoil me on sugar life's plot >:o, i am very sensitive to spoilers, 

im gonna wait for all episodes to be released, and binge watch them, i prefer not being cliff-hangered >.>

one famous anime right now -- even my classmates is watching ATM -- hataraku no saibou -- cells at work, it looks educational the least, at the very least, itll tackle what certain cells do..?

i think, i havent watched it, im waiting for all episodes first <.>

if you need better recommendations, we have a thread solely for anime recoms !, or, challenge ?, run be an <aweasomedude>, read the details on his thread ^_^

Haha, promise! 🤐

Oh yeah, I've heard about it and it's everywhere on my news feed on facebook! The platelets are sooo cute! 😍

I'm looking at that section! Thanks!! 

18 minutes ago, Yasu_Takagi said:

Welcome piiachu! I enjoy the Gundam series a lot too! I haven't watched any of the newer series in quite sometime though; I think the last one I saw was the series right after Gundam Wing or G Gundam. Is the Unicorn season good?

Thanks so much!

It's nice to know someone loves Gundam too!! 😉

The Unicorn was amazing! I recommend it! I love the animation. It's different than other Gundams. But my favourite is Gundam 00 Season 2! 😃

• Agree 1