MGK or Eminem?

SAO LILDOOP

So, I don't like rap but my dad likes MGK and Eminem so I heard both of their disses. Tbh MGK's was better imo but Eminem's was also good. 

I made this thread just to see what most people here thought, do you guys like MGK or Eminem better? Honestly after MGK's desperate attempt to rek Eminem after hearing Killshot I don't have much respect for him as a rapper anymore. (Just look up what he did, sad). 

Anyway, MGK wrote his diss (supposedly) in only 4 hours, if so that is crazy. His diss was awesome. Eminem's diss took like two weeks and was not as good though still strong imo. But seeing MGK act like such an idiot and then say he wont even respond to Eminem because (some idiotic mad up reason) I just cant with him anymore. 

Your thoughts? 

Apart from all the drama and acting - I still think Eminem was better. Rap Devil isn't really that good. I mean, its decent but that's about it. Most disses were plain, some could be applied to people that look like eminem --too many lines were attacking eminem's appearance or age which is kinda lackluster since Eminem doesn't have an extravagant or eccentric appearance (unlike MGK)--, but credit were credit is due. The line:

Now tell me, what do you stand for? (what?)
I know you can't stand yourself (no)
Tryin' to be the old you so bad you Stan yourself (ha)
Let's leave all the beefin' to 50 (please)

was really good --kudos where it`s deserved-- but overall, the diss was meh. The name "Rap Devil" is even more ironic when you think about Lucifer's story in mythology, kinda a self diss.I expected a better reply, not that Killshot was bad, it was great, but I expected more from Eminem but it was enough in the end.

I didn't follow the feud, only listened to the disses as I don't really care about the drama unless its relevant for the songs (usually read the lyrics and research what I don't get), but from what I've picked up, MGK behaved allegedly pretty pathetic - if that's true, I don't know and I frankly don't care about that.  IMO, Eminem`s diss was better

I would have to say I like Eminem more never even listened to MGK though nor do I really follow him. As far as MGK trying to ruin Eminem's career that really speaks to how he is as a person if you ask me. Though just like any other industry music including rap can be cut-trout at times.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArchieKun said:

I would have to say I like Eminem more never even listened to MGK though nor do I really follow him. As far as MGK trying to ruin Eminem's career that really speaks to how he is as a person if you ask me. Though just like any other industry music including rap can be cut-trout at times.

The seafood industry is pretty cut-trout as well. 

But seriously, like any other profession, there's levels, and mgk just isn't close to Em. Dropping the beat and shouting two syllable rhymes doesn't mean you're good. Going after someone like Eminem when you're at mgk's level, one can only assume that it's for self promotion. Any publicity is good publicity.