What did you do to uplift yourself or someone else today?

Seshi

It’s so nice to pamper yourself every so often, you’re worth it 💕

Today I recorded my daughter saying “I love you daddy” and sent it to my hubby because he’d already gone to work by the time we got up 🥰

Well tomorrow is the first day of my favorite anime con of the year. So to uplift myself today I looked at the event guide some more to see exactly what I'll be doing most of the con. Pretty much got it figured out. I am so excited.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Yesterday I was in a fantastic mood after getting really wonderful sleep by sleeping in for once in a long while. I was productive and took my walk I always do everyday and just loved it plus the weather was so nice though some storms in our area however we did not get them. I also pamper myself as always and just relaxed that day~ Still felt VERY confident  and  beautiful after my hair cut the day before so I looked in the mirror a lot and smiled even more at my reflection since I think I look pretty good. :hot:

Also yesterday spent time with my love and had a lot of fun with them we both making each other's day~ :blush:

------------------------------------

Today as always now pamper myself and just relax since I don't need to do housework till Monday. So my plans are taking my walk and spending time with my love more~ ❤️

• Friendly 1

Well I did not to much to uplift myself apart from enjoy the last day of the anime con I was at. Though I did buy my fence some movie character tshirts she has been wanting.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I had a really tough weekend but I got through it with the help of my loving super supporting family and my love @SanguineTear ~ ❤️

-----------------

Today I feel Extremely  much better and I'm ready to get back on track so going pamper myself as usual then take a nice walk out in this beautiful spring time 🌼☀️🌱 weather. Afterwords talking to my love and hanging out with him~ ❤️ Today is going be a wonderful day~ :yum:

• Friendly 1