Sign in to follow this  
Seshi

What did you do to uplift yourself or someone else today?

Do you decide to consciously be an uplifting person to others? It's something I come by naturally for others, but find that I don't take the same care for myself without much needed reminding.

With that in view, what kinds of things do you normally do to take care of yourself, or uplift yourself everyday? Or today, if you've done so, good for you 😊

4 hours ago, Seshi said:

Do you decide to consciously be an uplifting person to others? It's something I come by naturally for others, but find that I don't take the same care for myself without much needed reminding.

With that in view, what kinds of things do you normally do to take care of yourself, or uplift yourself everyday? Or today, if you've done so, good for you 😊

aha~ that's so me everyday~

atleast, i tend to think of others well being, before mines, (i.e, not buying myself food, but wouldn't think twice to buy someone food)

that is, ofcourse, if i knew the person well enough

the only uplifting stuff i do to myself is, listen to songs, and play games/draw

though i have not played games in a while, due to my current project and exams coming up

but i have been listening to music, while i do my project ^_^, and on occasion, while studying ^__^

• Like 1

I tend to help people out best I can whenever I can. I was brought up to be very respectful, kind and caring to others. However to certain points.. I try to make peoples days if I'm out and about by holding a door for someone which I still do no matter what if someone's coming behind me. Then give people complements if I like something they wear, how there hair is or jewelry they have on. Lastly I help others trying to make them laugh and smile and try to make there day if they seem down. I am really shy and have social anixeity so it's hard for me to do that to random strangers however.. sometimes if I get the courage I do try and help others like that. I also do that for my family and my dear friend as well.

As for uplifting someone I made my dear friends day by always talking to them when I can and making them laugh and smile.

For myself I take extremely better care of myself more and have a lot of respect and love for myself as well. I uplift myself by doing my hobbies I love , talking and hanging out with my family and animals, then spending time with my dear friend. ❤️~

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Today (so far) I made myself a cup of tea 😊️ (that I took 2 sips of, then forgot so now it's cold) 😅

• Silly 1

Yesterday I helped someone while spending time with them making them happy, laugh and smile. It was a really good feeling I could help them.

Today I feel very positive, upbeat, and optimistic and my plans are I'm going to do a few hobbies and also pamper myself because why not? :blush:

• Friendly 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I guess I am generally an upbeat kind of person. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but because of my positive attitude - lots of people want to be around me. This can be a good thing, but also a bad thing because I end up disappointing the ones I can't see. But recently, I haven't let anybody down. I try not to be negative, and am always trying to find the light in things.

The things I do to make myself happy is drawing in my sketchbook at Star Bucks. Or if I can't go to StarBucks, then I make myself a coffee. 

• Like 1

In my small little friends group I am often seen as the advice giver, or one to go to for a uplifting per say. I in no way tried for this it happen it just sort of did. I am being completely honest.

As for exactly what I did today regarding this I encouraged my fiance to do her best at work toddy. I know its not much, but it is something, and those sorts of things are just good to hear from time to time.

• Like 1

I made my dear friends day by hanging out with them and as always making them smile, laugh and feel great~

Today I have plans to pamper myself more since I've been feeling very pretty lately and confident~ :blush:

• Like 1

Today to uplift myself I decided to start watching a new anime series. Rising of the Shield Hero. I am loving it so far. After that decided to watch someone play through Sonic Adventure 2 Dark Story. I am enjoying that as well. Boy did I love them older Sonic stories. 

• Like 1

I pampered myself yesterday by treating myself to things and really had a wonderful day~

Today I'm going to keep doing the same thing since I have more confidence and I actually feel beautiful as well~ :blush:

• Like 1

My wifu, and I had a good long cuddle session early this morning. We just talked about all the progress we have made with our goals. It was very nice. So we certainly uplifted each other.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

7 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@ArchieKun Truly cherish those moments man.

I certainly do each and every day.

Today I decided to jam to some jpop today. I always feel good when I listen to jpop/rock.

• Like 1

Not much I guess. I'm generally a pretty negative person, but I tell good jokes. I'm always making fun of people I  like. I can't help it. It's part of my personality. I really can't help it. XD

I really made my dear friends day yesterday as well they made mine~ ❤️

Today I'm going to like I have been saying pampering myself since I'm much more confident and feel pretty again in my life.  :blush: Also more housework again, taking a nice walk in the nice sunny warm weather, lastly just admiring mother nature and looking at everything blooming and growing as well hearing the lovely birds sing as well~

Today is going be a wonderful day~ 🌼☀️🌿🐦

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Today it’s been freezing, I thought spring was here, but NC got jokes. Oh well, I’m staying inside trying to get the house ready for my brother & fiancé to come down for a visit before their wedding day. Lots of work to be done... makes me feel like doing nothing.. darn I procrastinate too much.