Father and son royalties

Xiao Fei

Question

Okay, so, I just spent few weeks reading manga and watching anime that has a father & daughter royalties theme. Every story was amazing and adorable. I was wondering if there was a father & son royalties manga/anime. I'm trying so hard to search for it but never got any result and never remember reading with that kind of set up. If you guys know, please recommend, even if they're not exactly royalties is fine. Just one that has a father and son bonding. Not the Father vs son thing. Thankkss!!

3 answers to this question

Well, sort of in line with your inquiry, general parental/child relationships...

Moribito ~ a mother/son type of relationship is prominently featured, with a father/son relationship occurring towards the end. Excellent story overall.  A masterpiece in my book.

Solty Rei  ~  this one focuses heavily on father/daughter relationships. I also would strongly recommend it. 

Those two immediately come to mind for me but I'll continue thinking on it. 

I think Boruto is supposed to be Naruto's son. Not sure how much of the series focuses on their relationship though.

Also, it's been awhile since I saw it but I think Captain Harlock - Endless Odyssey (titled Space Pirate Captain Herlock in the US) has the title character acting as a father figure to a boy after his father/grandfather is killed.

The Boy & The Beast is a anime movie that focuses heavily on father/son relationships

Though not actually related (as far as we know)  My Hero Academia's Midoriya's relationship to All Might seems like father/son in many ways

There's also the manga Lone Wolf & Cub, though in that series the son is still a infant/toddler

Edited by Ohiotaku

Castle Town Dandelion - Kinda but not

Garo the Animation - This one kinda most fits

The Royal Tutor - Kinda but I think you would like this one.