Moana

Seshi

So I’m watching Moana. Great movie 🌸 love it and the music is always amazing. Plus Dwayne Johnson’s voice 🤩 need I say more? Huge fan. Anyway back to Moana...

Her boat! I’ve been thinking about the history behind the boat she chose - when she first found the secret cavern & was admiring it. Wondering whose boat it was before in the tribe. Then, when she held up the heart of Tefiti, and the design matched that of the sail, I realized her Grandma must have made that boat for her! 😊 

So much gold in this movie. If you haven’t seen it yet (cuz no kids) give it a watch. It’s comedic and well thought out. Haven’t seen many Disney movies I enjoy this much, but there are a few.

• Like 1

Agreed on all accounts. While I watch more anime than anything, I'm a fan of animation in general & I enjoyed the movie enough to buy a copy.

Its an awesome piece of animation to be sure. I rather enjoyed the story as well as the lore behind even if they did twist it a bit to fit their message thats ok. I'd say it has decent rewatch value.

Oddly enough for a little while it was selling a good amount of merch.

• 3 years later...

I absolutely adored and still adore Moana, it's still one of my many go to Disney movies to enjoy after a long day.