hey there

Skoodle-ditty

guess i missed out on rejoining the forums...more or less. i had an older account and it seems ive missed  out on  making sure my old one transfered  

name is claudia  i'm an old anime lover  fullmetal alchemist  sailor moon  you name it  recently heen getting into darling in the franxx (i know... fan base)

used to know one of the members here  dont quite remember what their name was here  hoping they'll recognize me more than anything  

what am i doing currently?

playing splatoon... ause i'm a nerd. lol 

i hope to be able to get into this community again!! #Pleaseacceptme   (crying face lol)

hope to talk to all of you soon!?

Welcome back! I’m new here but plan on sticking around. Nice to meet you. I like FMA as well, haven’t seen brotherhood though, the original was good enough for me.

Super excited for the fruits basket remake though since it’s supposed to be closer to the manga. Hope to see you around the discussions.

Welcome, the more active members the better 😁

I’ve watched a lot of older series myself, but still have a huge backlog (adulting sux, don’t it?). I’ve watched both versions of FMA but think I prefer Brotherhood personally. Also a fan of a lot of CLAMP’s older series.

Hope you enjoy spending time here.

Edited by Ohiotaku