AniList Collage Generator

drill

So, I stumbled across an interesting little project while browsing the AniList forums called the AniList Collage Generator. All it does is create a 2x2 collage of cover images of recently watched anime on your AniList account. You also get a free link to share your image, so you don't have to host it yourself if you don't want to. For example, here is mine:

gMVBAHd.png.c701597bb804870cc5a8c755a2ce1ca1.png

• Like 1

Great idea, but the way it aligns the images kind of sucks (it's because the covers vary in sizes). I'm hoping they improve on that. I think if they did it might actually be worth having in signatures.

That's good but still photoshop is your friend you can do everything you want and whatever you want

Automation saves time, and we all need more of that.

Would be interesting to see if that gets adapted to something smaller for potential use as a "dynamic forum signature" ..

Great idea, but the way it aligns the images kind of sucks (it's because the covers vary in sizes). I'm hoping they improve on that. I think if they did it might actually be worth having in signatures.

The developer is planning on improving it, and having a dynamic forum signature is one of the things on the list, but since this is exam week for them... yeah. :?

• 3 weeks later...