Its refreshing! Hello There

Manifesto

Hello guys i really suck at introducing myself but i try to introduce myself to you guys Myname is James and im 18 i like to watch anime and i also like to play badminton ive been in a lot forums like MAL but i dont like the community there and i dont like white forums so i see this forums and its refreshingly dark hoping i can get to you guys :D

• Like 1

Hello @AkashiSeijuro, here's my formal welcome for you to Anime Forums. :)

We're definitely a very small community compared to MAL. For that reason I find it quite overwhelming and harder to participate in their discussions.

and i dont like white forums so i see this forums and its refreshingly dark hoping i can get to you guys :D

I know I said this before but I'm happy to see you like the theme. :)

I do feel anime pictures contrast a lot better on a darker theme which was part of the inspiration in adapting this one.

Hello @AkashiSeijuro, here's my formal welcome for you to Anime Forums. :)

We're definitely a very small community compared to MAL. For that reason I find it quite overwhelming and harder to participate in their discussions.

I know I said this before but I'm happy to see you like the theme. :)

I do feel anime pictures contrast a lot better on a darker theme which was part of the inspiration in adapting this one.

youre exactly right kudos for you for creating this extraodrdinary forum good job sir :D

• Friendly 1