Favorite Female Character?

Guest Jupiter

Guest Jupiter

What is your favorite girl hero in anime?

My favorite anime girl hero is Reika Mishima. Reason being, she is a goddess that represents the god Ixtley in Rahxephon. She's very beautiful and is a guide and mentor to Ayato. At times she appears when Ayato is in desperate need for help.

The show always seems to get very interesting and intense when we see her. Really loved her character and in my opinion, she is one of the most beautiful anime girls I've seen.

13_2ga1b.jpg

Ruiko Saten (A Certain Scientific Railgun)

Saten-Ruiko-to-aru-majutsu-no-index-35455318-1280-720.jpg.f67474630bc6be33c4587c2e4db432ad.jpg

She is probably the most well developed, level headed female character I've seen in a while. Also, I find her more relatable than other characters in the same show who can overcome trials through sheer willpower, which just isn't realistic. She is also not an idealist who runs over other people's ideals as if they were wrong *cough* Misaka *cough*.

This is a difficult question for me because I have 3 favorites

Eurekanew.jpg.d2ac566734536e69085b2988244cc276.jpg

Eureka (of Eureka 7)

238345.thumb.jpg.f2a3b96884c287164a3b7e7af1bdc726.jpg

Solty Revant (of Solty Rei)

tumblr_mfpz6nw76r1rvi1zto2_250.gif.1fee6ff6baa9fc8b4a09935bc537e80a.gif

Inori Yuzuriha (of Guilty Crown)

Aside from them being adorable they are all strong in a fight and all have big hearts . They have had their own difficult situations to deal with and have come out on top through both hard work and help from those closest to them.

That's a tough one @Jupiter!

If I had to choose only one, and just one... it would be Shana-chan from Shakugan no Shana.

Even if she is just a loli with a big katana sword that loves melon bread, I enjoyed her character development. And she is a very strong character in her own right.

Random fan art picture of Shana I found: :)

shakugan-no-shana.jpg.b67b2255f4426ad22a681639e3848bb0.jpg

And a vertical stitch pan I did (not great as the perspective changes during the pan) but you get the idea:

shana-pin-up-draft.thumb.jpg.acf90dd954bfb2e8d16fcc526e9d13a8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus this is hard 0.0, But if I had to choose one, It would be Morgiana from Magi.

[spoiler=Morg]9tzNgKO.thumb.jpg.c05bd5e80ae38e12d2ee08a567d7d8b0.jpg

Her character development is amazing, even thought she has some restrictions she is crazy powerful xD

Other Female Characters I like are

Mira- Fairy Tail

Saeko Busujima: High School of the Dead

Kanade- Angel Beats

Hiyori Iki: Noragami

I don't have a lot of characters that I 'fangirl' over like many people seem to do. The only girl I've fancied up till this day is Miki Sayaka from Madoka Magica.

rebellionsayaka2_2856.jpg.76a8f985defb6a51ef00fe6e42c8f790.jpg

I've always got a thing for idealistic do-gooders who are dismissed as naive boy or girl-scouts in our modern cynical age. Captain America's another character I've liked a lot for that reason. I'm not a very idealistic guy myself, which is probably why I respect these individuals who balance out the negativity I hold in me. I do see their points about justice and righteousness very clearly, agreeing with them to a significant extent, but I just don't have the motivation to be in their positions.

• 2 years later...

misaka-mikoto_00335624.thumb.jpg.69bd532593406805c110b5dbba4faddf.jpg

Mikoto Misaka is my favorite female character. She is fun, smart, not a girly girl, and actually feels like a human, unlike Touma Kamijou, who only seems human in Railgun's Sisters arc.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic