How do you react?

Yuuki_Radosian

Post a random scenario which the next person who reply's must react to before posting a new scenario.

You are alone in your bedroom at night (or are you?) and you hear something that sounds like voices coming from outside your window , then shadows appear on your curtains blocking out the moonlight to form a shape that looks suspiciously like a knife.

How do you react?

I'll do a short dialogue:

"What the hail? Uh-uh Boo" He said jumping out of bed and running to the kitchen to grab his own knife then running out of the house. XDXDXD

Hm,

You're home alone at night when you hear some "chanting" coming from the basement. What do you do? xD

"not this again" goes to entrance of basement "I told you to keep quiet while I'm trying to sleep , seriously I have things to do tomorrow" slams door , goes to bedroom and puts music on (Loud).

A Tsundere pops up out of nowhere and starts living at your house.

How do you react?

• Like 1

What would you do if you saw a cute girl by herself at school?

First say hello , then gauging by her reaction see if she was alone by choice . If so then leave her in peace after a short awkward exchange of words that neither of us wants but that has to be done so that I don't look like a complete idiot , If not then talk for a bit and if she doesn't want me to go away I will keep her company.

Aliens come to your house and ask you to be the leader of their planet.

How do you react?

Ummmm....Do you enjoy math on your planet? I can't be the ruler of any planet that doesn't love math.

The aliens say that they love math so I let them take me and I'm never seen again.

You are given the option of peace on earth for all eternity however there is one stipulation. You can never watch anime again. How would you react?

You are given the option of peace on earth for all eternity however there is one stipulation. You can never watch anime again. How would you react?

That's easy.

Give up anime. Been trying to quit for some quite time now. Plus, I prefer other forms of mediums anyways. (like movies and games.)

What would the first thing you would buy if 1000 dollars came from the sky.

• Disagree 1

A scythe to kill stupid people. =___________= My current scythe is rusty. And the remaining would be for food..

What would you do if I would strip infront of you?? =____________=

Nah, just kidding, what would you do if you were suddenly caught by a yandere girl and then she would bring you to her house all alone?

what would you do if you were suddenly caught by a yandere girl and then she would bring you to her house all alone?

Enjoy it while I can

You are made the head of all anime studios , you have tho option to make an original / a continuation / a new adaptation of any series you want but you loose your position as soon as the team starts on the series (they still work on it till the end).

What do you do ?

• Winner 2
  • Funny 1

You are made the head of all anime studios , you have tho option to make an original / a continuation / a new adaptation of any series you want but you loose your position as soon as the team starts on the series (they still work on it till the end).

What do you do ?

Cry, cry and cry some more then get the lagoon company on the line, maybe Alucard too if your desperate.

A random one:

You and your two best friends have known each other for three years. Suddenly you find out those friends of yours are actually cross dressing teenage boys who have a "thing for imature...(im gonna cut off there). ((Boku no Piko))

How

Do

You

React

Wouldn't bother me really, I'd just tell them to not try and involve me in their activities and to use the private browser if they borrow my computer so I don't have to worry about someone seeing the search history and thinking it was mine.

This drops in front of you:

5klHnYY.thumb.png.2973d65a60bf7eb52d33a9b6383a64ce.png

What do you do with it?

(In case you don't know, that's from the show Death Note, and is a journal that will cause the death of anyone whose name you write in it.)

I kill everybody that needs to be killed with ease even knowing the consequences (I've only watched ep1 of Deathnote)

A random girl/guy runs up to you and kisses you on the lips and then runs away. You find this person attractive. However you know that this person is a clingy psychopath. How do you react?

Follow her to the ends of the earth killing others to entertain one another until we settle down somewhere peaceful and die by one another's hand.

You wake up trapped in an infinite loop of one single day with no way out (well excluding the one way out of any situation . . . [hint it involves not living anymore]).The only thing that can change is your actions , everything everyone else does is relatively the same and only changes (slightly) when affected by your actions.

How do you react?

Do everything there is that would interest me, then perform a bullet lobotomy on myself when I run out of things to do.

A friend shows up at your house covered in blood that may or may not be theirs, and holding a knife. What do you do?

A friend shows up at your house covered in blood that may or may not be theirs, and holding a knife. What do you do?

Ask him who he killed and if i could join him next time. Then take a selfie.

One day after school you find a classmate asleep on their desk. Unsure what to do you wake them up and after a series of events you taste their drool finding it pleasurably sweet. The next day that person comes to your house saying that they are in love with you.

How do you react <3?

Ask him who he killed and if i could join him next time. Then take a selfie.

One day after school you find a classmate asleep on their desk. Unsure what to do you wake them up and after a series of events you taste their drool finding it pleasurably sweet. The next day that person comes to your house saying that they are in love with you.

How do you react <3?

Despite that being Girlfriend X plot, I would probably reject her.

Not really interested in having a girlfriend.

How would you react if you had a little sister, but forgot about her due to amnesia.

How would you react if you had a little sister, but forgot about her due to amnesia.

At first i wouldn't react, if at all, due to the amnesia... but I would ask he do do all the things we did together in an attempt to regain my memories. If this doesn't work, im sure with time she will grow on me. (I know its a boring reaction but meh)

You hear that all communications technology will be shutoff within the next week. This means no radio, tv, wifi etc.

how do you react?

You hear that all communications technology will be shutoff within the next week. This means no radio, tv, wifi etc.

Get DSL ?

You gain the ability to teleport but each time you do your body is wracked with pain and you are visible to others with supernatural powers each time you use our ability (the others don't want you around).

How do you react?

Experiencing pain wouldn't entirely be a downside to me. I don't think you want to hear why~ :naughty:

As far as the others go, I'd bait them into traps. The power would be great for traps and ambushes, and I have some skill with firearms as well as knowledge of and access to everything I would need to make some really nasty traps involving dangerous chemicals and bombs, so I could at least defend myself a little bit.

You're in a situation in which you have to choose between saving the life of a very close friend or loved-one, or saving the lives of 10 other people who you know nothing about. Which do you choose?

You're in a situation in which you have to choose between saving the life of a very close friend or loved-one, or saving the lives of 10 other people who you know nothing about. Which do you choose?

I kill the bastard making me choose who should die , if I can save my loved-one after that then I will .

Your best friend tries to kill you over a doughnut.

How do you react?

I'll save the life of my loved one. No hesitation. Those other people can all burn!

Your best friend tries to kill you over a doughnut.

How do you react?

Eat the doughnut and then slap your friend with a knife....in the face. :)

You have to choose between your family and your lover. Whomever you don't choose dies.

How do you react?

You are offered $1,000,000 to transport a case somewhere and give it to someone. You don't know what's in it and are unable to open it. What will you do?

I would take the money and not care about the contents of the case. It's not my problem. Yeah, it might sound terrible in the morality sense or whatever, but in a practical sense, these are tough times, and I'm not going to lose a million dollars just for my petty conscience. Money might not seem important, but to a middle-class citizen like myself, it means a whole lot.

That said, there's also the chance of me getting caught, being implemented as an accomplice. In which case, I'd be wary of the kind of man I'm making a deal with and the circumstances revolving round the trade. If there's a high risk of me getting arrested, no amount of money is worth that much.

You see an Arabic cashier being harassed for his stuttering that affects the queue you are lining up for. What would you do in this situation?

I'd tell the people harassing him to back off and help out the cashier. My dad's side of the family are Arabic and have gone through this, so it's not something I'd overlook.

A terrible person who has wronged you in a large number of ways and made your life miserable almost fell off a cliff and is now holding on to the ledge for dear life. Nobody else is around to help them. Do you step in and save them?

A terrible person who has wronged you in a large number of ways and made your life miserable almost fell off a cliff and is now holding on to the ledge for dear life. Nobody else is around to help them. Do you step in and save them?

Of course I would! If they are to die it will be by my hands and not by mere bad luck.

You are given the choice to either set the world ablaze leaving only yourself to wander a lifeless earth for the rest of your days or be burnt at the stake for a full day without dying and without loss of your senses (nerves instantaneously heal and you cant black out from the pain) and no chance of dying during the 24 hours.

• Agree 1