Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest and Birthright

Ryuji

Which version of Fire Emblem Fates are you buying?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Fire Emblem Fates are you buying?

• Conquest (Nohr)
    • Birthright (Hoshida)
    • Both

I think I'm going to avoid looking at Fates news now since it's mostly spoilers.....they need to hurry up and reveal the release date.....it's driving me insane... >_<

I need my waifus! :P

Thanks to the amazing drill, I'm currently replaying Awakening for the 12th time, which is my first real Lunatic/Casual challenge, to kind of quell my hunger for Fates.....I've never gotten this far on Lunatic before (I just beat Chapter 4 yesterday) :P It's great to actually be challenged in a game.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to hurry up and reveal the release date.....it's driving me insane... >_<

I think it's too obvious what the release date will be, most late translated RPGs tend to sell the best around mid to late winter (January-March) where things slow down drastically during the holidays.

Hence, games like Awakening, Etrian Odyssey 4, Etrian Mystery Dungeon, and Bravely Default were released in Japan months to years earlier in Japan, but were localized in the western (namely American) market in the Q1 time-frame and sold practically well for their franchise. I don't see Fates being released in any other month.

Also, found out characters from awakening will make their way into Fates. I won't go into spoiling details, but it's now obvious Fates takes place in the same world as Shadow Dragon/Gaidan/Awakening... so I guess I can excuse time traveling for the children.

So yeah, you can marry your siblings from either sides.

I'm totally okay with marrying my adopted sister......I'm not okay with marrying my biological sister.

My adoptive sister is my favorite character anyway :P

I think it's too obvious what the release date will be, most late translated RPGs tend to sell the best around mid to late winter (January-March) where things slow down drastically during the holidays.

Yeah...got that....but until I have an exact date to count down to, it's going to drive me insane....

Tharja was okay....she was never my favorite character. I much preferred Nowi and Lucina <3

I hope there are several Manaketes in Fates.

You want the answer to that? Cause... cause I have the answer to that...

All I want is a number greater than 0.

Eh, 1? Well, there's like only 1 Manakete, but then there are 4 other beastfolk like the Taguel.

Sounds great to me :DI would have liked to had more manaketes but oh well. I'll get what I can get :P

Sounds great to me :DI would have liked to had more manaketes but oh well. I'll get what I can get :P

Sounds like some kind of Dragon fetish you have there.

*Acts like he's not guilty of it himself*

Sounds like some kind of Dragon fetish you have there.

*Acts like he's not guilty of it himself*

Well....I do have a decent collection of dragon statuettes :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so hype right now! I remember playing a Fire Emblem game (can't remember, but it was for the GameBoy I borrowed from my friend and was glued towards it for a good 4 months, though I wasn't very good at it since I was 6 :/. I played Shadow Dragon and did like 1/4 of it through and just stopped cause Pokemon Diamond was life back then. Didn't play Awakening, since I didn't have a 3DS at the time, but I am going to get a 3DS soon so I can catch up with Awakening. 2016 is too far away!

• 3 months later...

don't remind me about that ;-; Nortec (the distributor of Nintendo's products in Greece) is closing down by the end of 2015 so we might have a bit of a problem here.... Unless they find another way to import products, FE will be just another distant dream for me TT^TT

Nintendo confirmed during yesterday's Direct presentation that, as in Japan, there will be two separate $40 versions of Fates, Birthright and Conquest, each with their own complete story. Purchasing one allows you to buy a $20 digital version of the other, while there will also be a third version called Revelation coming after launch.

Additionally, a special edition of Fates will be available at retail for $80. This consists of all three versions of the game, an artbook, and a 3DS XL carrying pouch.

Fire Emblem Fates launches for 3DS on February 19 and will be followed by a variety of DLC. The first DLC map will be available for free.

I'm all hyped up again <3

@Evil Bunny of Doom Sorry to hear about that! Hopefully some other place will start importing the products so you can get the games!

• 2 months later...

THIS IS A THREAD?! *shreaks*

I ADORE FE GAMES. And they're really fun, too!

I'm so excited for FE:F. Was anyone able to snatch a copy of the SpecialEdition?? I wanted one so bad but I lucked out and they haven't restocked any since I had the money to get one. :(

• Like 1

Ahhh. As soon as I saw the announcement on the Direct I've been so hyped about it.

I think I am too late to get the preorder bundle so I may end up getting them all at seperate times. But I do plan on getting all three games :D

P.s.

Also waiting for barefoot waifu to be on my hands soon in smash

Ahhh. As soon as I saw the announcement on the Direct I've been so hyped about it.

I think I am too late to get the preorder bundle so I may end up getting them all at seperate times. But I do plan on getting all three games :D

P.s.

Also waiting for barefoot waifu to be on my hands soon in smash

Right now you can get the Conquest bundle (what I'm getting), which includes a physical copy of Conquest and you get a digital download for Birthright. Birthright bundle is just the opposite.

Also, are you talking about the girl version of Corrin? :P

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1