Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

1 hour ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

have you read/watched the Hunger Games series?

Yes. While I've not read the books I have watched the films several times, and I worked out who was going to receive Katniss's arrow in the penultimate scene before she loosed it.

All four films had some awesomely impressive special effects, but what I found most impressive was the command of the English language demonstrated by the script writers. They managed to craft dialogue for the actors which enabled them to forcefully express their feelings of anger, rage and frustration without using a single swear word.

In my opinion film studios need more script writers of that calibre, any one can put together a "gritty angry person" dialogue by just writing a string of variations of that over used Anglo-Saxon four letter word that begins with "F",  to do otherwise requires a good command of language.

Do you change channels when a film or TV show has lots of swearing?

Margherita pizza - homemade crust (sourdough, if possible), fresh mozzarella, home-grown tomatoes sliced thin and freshly-picked basil leaves. 😋

spacer.png (sadly, not mine)

If that isn't an option, then I like multi-cheese pizza. My teenage self would have said pepperoni, which I still don't mind from time to time.

Do you play any instruments? If so, what? If not, what would you want to play?

• 7 months later...

I don't think we are too late to make a difference but we do need to do something now about it and stop wasting time. 

Have you ever gone to an anime convention?

I went to an anime convention every year for nine years I think the first was in 2002.

Why did I stop? Several reasons really, the main ones being a change in personal circumstances and the realisation that most of the other attendees were young enough to be my children or even grandchildren.

What do you think of electric cars?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes I bleaive in it or something like it, however everyone is different with beliefs. I am a very spiritual person and bleaive in things not many think is real and think it's fake. Though from what I've been through over the last 6 to 7 years expercining things spiritual paranormal wise I know the " unknown " is real. Everyone has a right to their opinions yes and I can admit if I'm wrong too. I just know deep down my beliefs are that. 

What do you look for in a friendship? 

Edited by Sleepy

Someone who can tolerate me 🤣 But really, someone with common interests of course that I can talk to easily and feel comfortable telling them things, keeps the stuff I tell them private, has a generally positive outlook on life & likes to go on adventures ~

If you could go back in life and change anything, would you? 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

If I could go back in time I would choose not to change anything because everything that happened in my past has led me to this point, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Just in the past four months, dramatic growth and changes have led me to reach outside of my comfort zone. I feel like such a better person, and have hope that I can led myself to a better future.

What is something that's changed your life for the better?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say learning from my past mistakes. The ones I can remember at least. Mom and Dad weren't strict or anything, so my big sister and I pretty much had free reign to do what we wanted, but also have to face the consequences of our choices. So, that taught me to want to avoid repeating the same mistakes that I've already made growing up that I remember making. That knowledge has definitely helped me be a better person now that I'm older.

What kind of pet would you want to have if you could have any creature from any mythology as your pet?

From mythology probably a dragon or hellhound or something lol A dragon that I could fly everywhere on would be fun ~

What's your current fave anime?

10 hours ago, Sakura said:

A dragon that I could fly everywhere on would be fun ~

Going Between can be scary though.

10 hours ago, Sakura said:

What's your current fave anime?

Clannad.

What's your favourite food?

• Like 1

I feel like we would somehow build a post-zombie society and learn to survive. I for one would enjoy running the streets whacking heads of zombies until the end comes XD 

What is your most favorite item that you own?

• Funny 1

By far the most favorite item I have is my Switch. It may not be OLED, but I love it. I guess I've overcharged it a lot though because it doesn't carry a charge as long as it used to. Still a decent charge, but as long as I can play it I'm not complaining. lol

If you could be any protagonist from any anime, who would you be?

Raku ichijou from nisekoi, kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya and sorata from sakurasou no pet na kanojo. If I had to chose one then I guess it would be raku

Did you ever want to be reincarnated into another world, like in an isekai. in case of SAO or anything similar then you would be reincarnated into the reality where this game existed but you are forced to be trapped in the game or play it.

Edited by Soramee_