Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

Haha ,i lost my stuff so may times , but i cant say they are so important to me , my lunch box , umbrella , coat and notebook are some of the alot of things  i lost :)

How many siblings do you have???

Edited by Anime loveer

On 3/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, Anime loveer said:

The swings ,

When was the last time you cried ?

Like 5 minutes ago actually.  Saddest breakup of my life and it had to happen the day before quarantine and all i want is mad snuggles and makeup sex.

Where would you go (specifically) in the event of a zombie outbreak?

• Wow 1

Yes, fluent in french. OK at Japanese for listening and speaking, very very basic Russian. And currently being taught Cantonese. I want to learn Vietnamese. I looks like French but with way more accents. 

Do you like to cook?

• 1 month later...

It would make me food and pillows, like a replicator from Star Trek. (Which isn’t an anime, but it’s still a cool show). Anyway, it makes u whatever u want in a matter of seconds. I would never have to get up from my bed again! I could watch anime forever!!!! Ok, person below me, could you consider yourself more of an otaku or a weeb? (Otaku in the American sense)

Oops I got my post mixed up on the wrong page

Just now, OtakuKid said:

It would make me food and pillows, like a replicator from Star Trek. (Which isn’t an anime, but it’s still a cool show). Anyway, it makes u whatever u want in a matter of seconds. I would never have to get up from my bed again! I could watch anime forever!!!! Ok, person below me, could you consider yourself more of an otaku or a weeb? (Otaku in the American sense)

That’s not fun. But my answer to the seafood question is no, I’m a vegetarian. But still, do you consider yourself more of an anime-otaku or a weeb

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Probably pop-rock.

If you could have one TV character in a zombie apocalypse who would you choose?