Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

Secrets of the London Underground.  At 161 years old there are so many abandoned tunnels, stations, passageways and other pieces of disused infrastructure and this programme explores some of them.

When you do the washing up after a meal do you dry the plates and put them away immediately, or just leave them to dry and put them away later?

• Like 1

I just put them on the dish draining rack and leave them to put away later. 

Have you ever taken a cruise? Where would you like to take one too?

• Like 2

I have not but I would like to take a cruise on the Disney cruise ship because it looks like a lot of fun.

Do you make a list before you go to the grocery shop or freestyle it?

Nooooo I free style that XD I kinda know what I want in my head before I go though but I'm sooo bad with making lists. 

What do you think is the best Summertime food?

• Funny 1

I've got no idea about what the best Summertime food might be, but I think the best Summertime drink is Lemonade, or any variant of it.

Do you have a favorite Summer activity?

• Like 1

Swimming is my favorite Summer activity and also any water sport that goes along with it.

What is your favorite thing about the country or city you live in?

Well, so far I've only met rude, mean people in the town where I live, but I'll say my favorite thing about the U.S.A.: having the right and ability to believe in what we want to believe, among other freedoms we have.

Do you zone out sometimes when you're doing things?

ALLLLLL THE TIMEEEEE Half the time I am never present in what's happening I'm zoning out somewhere in my daydreams lol

What is your favorite type of sweet treat?

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

YESSS!~ I got to do that in Florida once. I think a lot of my love for marine animals also started with that encounter because I was pretty young. Though I do not trust dolphins after certain things I've learned xD 

Do you do any sketching or doodling?

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Funny 1

Yeah, if I'm feeling creative enough to do it. I've got a sketchpad I draw my weird, abstract stuff in. I messed up one of the projects I was working on though because it wasn't symmetrical at all. I can't seem to draw anything with any kind of symmetry. lol

Do you use mods in games or do you not use mods?

Usually not. There was only 1 game I used mods in.

Do you like ice cream better in the Winter or in the Summer?

IN THE WINTERRRR ~ Idk why but ice cream taste better to me in the Winter?

Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text message?

• Agree 1

Today actually, took a nice 4 hour nap xD 

Do you like to visit museums? 

• Like 1

I really like visiting museums. especially if they've got things like trains, planes, cars and military vehicles.

So, on a similar note. Do you like visiting historic places like castles and ancient monuments?

• Like 1

I like visiting anything from history and especially old castles or places with old architecture. Some of my favorite castles to visit have been in Europe.

Do you count calories or try any diets lately?

No. Mom wants me to lose weight, but I don't really care if I do or not. I don't think I ever really cared about dieting if I'm being honest. Whether I live long or not isn't something that I particularly care about either way.

Have you ever been to a demolition derby?

I'm both. I'm quite an organised person, but my house is a bit messy because I'm really bad at tidying up.

Do you have a website or YouTube channel?

I have a Youtube channel that I used to post videos to for me and my friends only, they were private videos unless you had the link.

If you could revisit any day from your past, what day would it be, and what makes it special? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sakura said:

I have a Youtube channel that I used to post videos to for me and my friends only, they were private videos unless you had the link.

If you could revisit any day from your past, what day would it be, and what makes it special? 

Do you remember the time we scared Larry into thinking there was spies in his team and he held a secret meeting with "top ranking official clan members only", but you were the spy for me, and told me where they were holding the meeting and my clan raided it only confirming his freaking out? 😂 That day lmao. So much laughing on voice chats and funny moments that day. I think we were very young then 13 or 14.

Also, that little bit of game fun aside, there was a time I went to visit Hong Kong with my grandma and arriving there as a kid seemed like another world I would like to experience that again.

To continue with this theme to the person below what is what you recall as the best thing that has happened in your life?

• Funny 1

9 hours ago, Zeref said:

Do you remember the time we scared Larry into thinking there was spies in his team and he held a secret meeting with "top ranking official clan members only", but you were the spy for me, and told me where they were holding the meeting and my clan raided it only confirming his freaking out? 😂 That day lmao. So much laughing on voice chats and funny moments that day. I think we were very young then 13 or 14.

Also, that little bit of game fun aside, there was a time I went to visit Hong Kong with my grandma and arriving there as a kid seemed like another world I would like to experience that again.

To continue with this theme to the person below what is what you recall as the best thing that has happened in your life?

LOL I do remember that. No one ever had a clue I was the spy 🥷 Totally remember him holding super secret meetings at the top of Lumby castle though before there was a bank up there and talking about how someone among us is a spy and then he turned to me and FALL and wanted us to find out who the spy was 🤣 Me just there like "Of course I know who it is, it's me" XDDD He never did figure it out. He would be just absolutely losing his mind trying to figure out how you always knew what world he was on. 

To answer the above question though, I think choosing to go to Uni was the best thing that happened in my life. Graduating and getting my bachelors. I got to study in a field I love, learn things I always wanted to, and I met amazing people that I will be friends with for life too. 

If you could have a job doing anything in the world, what job would you pick and why? 

• Friendly 1

19 hours ago, Sakura said:

LOL I do remember that. No one ever had a clue I was the spy 🥷 Totally remember him holding super secret meetings at the top of Lumby castle though before there was a bank up there and talking about how someone among us is a spy and then he turned to me and FALL and wanted us to find out who the spy was 🤣 Me just there like "Of course I know who it is, it's me" XDDD He never did figure it out. He would be just absolutely losing his mind trying to figure out how you always knew what world he was on. 

To answer the above question though, I think choosing to go to Uni was the best thing that happened in my life. Graduating and getting my bachelors. I got to study in a field I love, learn things I always wanted to, and I met amazing people that I will be friends with for life too. 

If you could have a job doing anything in the world, what job would you pick and why? 

I like the job that I have working on graphics and game development.

Do you like icees and what is your favorite flavours?