New guy, future

Hi, I recently graduated College and am in need of a job. I have heard that it's all about who you know in this world, I have no friends. As such I've joined this forum in hopes that it will increase my social skills by a modicum so I can figure out how to network, get a job, move out and hopefully not stay a loser for the rest of my life. To that end, aside from joining this forum, I plan to purchase and read how to win friends and influence people and make horribly, painfully awkward bash my own head in small talk with Starbucks baristas. My favourite anime are: Darker than black, phantom requiem, Gintama, black lagoon, Psycho pass, Berserk, Tokyo Ghoul, Mushishi , Great teacher Onizuka and really I've seen so many at this point that I have to stretch to remember them all. Full metal alchemist too, everyone seems to think brotherhood was darker but I think the older one was, and better too. There wasn't a final happy ending, grimness lends things a certain reality that the typical upbeat anime ending doesn't. What we remember most vividly is what disturbs and saddens us. Favourite anime romance: The garden of words, five centimetres per second. A great normal romance, lost in translation. My hobbies are lifting, taking boxing lessons. Douzo Yoroshiku. I don't speak Japanese.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

I like your favourite anime lists, Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure you message anyone if you need any help

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

hiya and welcome existentiallylostdumbell

I'm also liking your anime list tho one I haven't seen and been thinking of getting in to but not sure the crono order of the series is Gintama

anywho , enjoy the forums and feel free to post posts

and if you have a question or feel we can help feel free to ask as we might actually be able to

hiya and welcome existentiallylostdumbell

I'm also liking your anime list tho one I haven't seen and been thinking of getting in to but not sure the crono order of the series is Gintama

anywho , enjoy the forums and feel free to post posts

and if you have a question or feel we can help feel free to ask as we might actually be able to

Ok, thanks, Just start at Gintama, then 2015, 2016, 2017, It's a blast, it combines action as well as batshit crazy comedy, one of the few things in life which can actually make me laugh out loud besides Loius C.K.

• Like 1